-ˏˋ chapter one

chapter one

════᠂ ⊱✿⊰ ᠂ ════

"these designs are adorable felix. you're a very talented man."

felix smiled bashfully. "they aren't that great. i had to make them quickly because my husband was staying at work late so my son was feeling restless."

the designer smiled. "they're brilliant felix. i knew you wouldn't let me down. i would like at least five hundred sweaters by the end of the next two months if that's okay."

two months?

"yes....that's fine."

the designer grabbed felix by his shoulders and gave him a french kiss. "you're the best!"

the designer sauntered away and felix sighed.

"how am i supposed to hand design five hundred sweaters by the end of two months?" he mumured.

as felix made his way outside he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. he pulled the phone out of his pocket and a smiled.

chan ♡
coffee before we pick
jasper up?

felix
sounds good x

felix couldn't help but smile as he and his husband texted back and forth.

he was content with the life he now had. he was married with a son and he was finally making money. he was no longer unhappy and unemployed like he was when he was living in seoul.

he did miss south korea he just didn't miss his life there. he just missed his annoying roomates.

felix walked inside the small coffee shop, a smile gracing his lips as he spotted chan sat in a corner.

when chan saw felix by the door he waved so eagerly he ended up hitting his drink and spilling it all over the table.

felix chuckled as he made his way to chan. he pulled out a packet of tissues from his pocket and starting wiping the table.

"i'm so clumsy." chan smiled sheepishly. "what a waste of a perfectly good hot chocolate."

"i'll buy you another one." felix binned the soggy tissues and made his way to the counter.

when felix bought two hot chocolates he went back to chan and passed him his hot chocolate.

"you didn't have to." chan's lips stretched into a smile as he took the new drink.

felix scoffed as he sat down. "yeah i did."

chan sipped his drink before placing it on the table (making sure it was far so he couldn't knock it over again). "so, what did the designer say?"

"she liked my designs."

chan took felix's hands in his. "that's great news! why do you look so...forlorn?"

felix sighed. "the designer wants five hundred sweaters by the end of the next two months. i can't do that chan. not by myself."

"then don't do it yourself. you could always hire someone to help. it'll still be your work but they'll be giving you a hand. what about david? the father of jasper's friend. i'm sure he said he could knit."