-ˏˋ chapter seven

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER SEVEN | SURPRISE
YOU STUPID ASS BITCH!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

chan walked down the stairs and walked inside the living room to see minho and jisung were curled up on the couch.

chan furrowed his eyebrows when he saw that felix was no where to be seen.

"where's felix?" chan asked the two lovers.

"he went to take the trash out," jisung mumbled.

"oh, where did he go afterwards?"

jisung shrugged.

chan walked out of the living room and made his way outside. it was raining heavily and it was windy.

"felix?" chan yelled out. "lix, where are you?"

minho appeared behind chan with a nervous look on his face. "felix isn't in his room or in the kitchen or in the bathroom."

chan frowned. "so where can he be?"

"come indoors, chan. we'll talk inside," minho said.

chan and minho went back inside the house and walked into the living room to see jisung pacing.

"i tried to call him but his phone is here!" jisung exclaimed. "i'm scared! i-i don't know where else he could be!"

there was a loud and desperate knock on the door.

chan ran to the door and flung it open thinking it could be felix but much to his disappointment it was someone he didn't recognise.

"and what do you want at this time?" chan raised an eyebrow.

"not here," the man said. "inside. now."

the man barged past chan and made his way to the living room.

"and who the fuck are you?" minho folded his arms.

"it's felix," the man said. "changbin...he's done something stupid."

"c-changbin?" chan's blood ran cold. if changbin had something to do felix's disappearance he was obviously not safe.

"c-changbin?" jisung spluttered. "what would changbin want with felix?"

"changbin...he's kidnapped felix for revenge on chan."

"damn, i knew changbin was angry with chan about the whole music thing but i didn't believe that he'd take it this far," minho muttered.

"it's not about that, minho," chan mumbled. "it's about something else."

jisung grabbed chan by his collar. "what did you do, chan! what did you do!"

"something stupid," chan murmured.

felix slowly opened his eyes. everything was blurry and he had a bad headache.

"where am i?" felix mumbled.

felix tried to stand up but his legs were tied together and his hands.

"you're finally awake."

felix looked up to see the man he bumped in to a few weeks ago.

"it's you!" felix exclaimed. "why am i here? is it because i bumped in to you? i'm really sorry about that."