-ˏˋ chapter eleven

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER ELEVEN| TRY AGAIN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

a year later.

felix was sat in a café with jisung, minho, hyunjin and seungmin.

they took the aussie out to celebrate him getting a scolorship for a prestigious art school in london, the united kingdom.

"i can't believe lix is leaving us," jisung said. "he's finally going to school. felix is going to actually get himself a life."

"and he doesn't have to pay," minho chimed. "i'm glad you're finally going to school, felix."

felix smiled. "same here. i'm going to miss it here though."

"but you're going to england!" seungmin exclaimed. "i've always wanted to go to england. it looks so fascinating. the accents, the Royal family, the food—"

"seungmin!" hyunjin exclaimed. "we get it. you love england."

"you can all visit me during my holidays," felix said. "and i can drop by when i can."

"oh, lix!" jisung stood up, leaned over the table and engulfed felix in a warm hug. in the process jisung knocked felix's hot chocolate and the hot drink spilled all over the table.

felix quickly stood up. "jisung!"

minho face palmed. "seriously jisung?"

hyunjin chortled and seungmin shook his head in disappointment.

"i'm gonna grab some napkins." felix walked towards the area that had sugar and napkins.

felix grabbed loads of napkins. he used half of them to dab at his damp jeans. he then walked back towards the table to grab more napkins to finish cleaning the table.

"excuse me, can i just grab some sugar?"

"yeah sure," felix murmured. "just give me a second."

felix grabbed another handful of napkins and made his way back to his table only to feel an arm grab his hand.

"wait..."

felix turned around and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw someone he was sure he knew standing right behind him.

felix raised an eyebrow. "can i help you? do i know you by any chance?"

"sanghoon. you don't remember me?"

felix gasped. "s-sanghoon! oh my!"

sanghoon smiled. "hi, felix. it's been a while. how are you?"

"well...i'm alright?" felix cringed. "how about you?" felix had absolutely no intention on meeting anyone from last year. he didn't want to remember the fact that he almost died.

"i'm good, felix," sanghoon said. "how have things been since since...since chan left? i know you were heartbroken."

felix didn't reply. he just started at his shoes.