-ˏˋ chapter eight

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER EIGHT | SANGHOON
AND JEONGIN TO THE RESCUE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

sanghoon patched up jisung and minho's wounds and jeongin was on his laptop looking for where changbin could be keeping felix hostage.

"found anything yet, jeongin?" chan glanced at jeongin's laptop for probably the hundredth time.

"not yet," jeongin mumbled. "i need more time."

"we don't have anymore time!" chan snapped. "felix could be dead for all we know."

"don't say that." jisung mumbled while running his finger over his bandage. "thanks for fixing me up."

"it's no problem, really." sanhoon packed away the items he used to patch up jisung and minho's wounds. "now you guys are okay we need to focus on finding your friend."

"this is all my fault." chan flopped down on to a couch. "felix should never have gotten involved with me. i'm just bad, bad news. it doesn't matter whether i've done something good or not."

"is felix that better thing, bangchan?" sanghoon asked softly. "did you finally do as i said?"

chan nodded his head. "he is the better thing. he makes me feel like a better person a-and i don't want to loose him, sanghoon. i think...i think i really like him."

sanghoon sat beside chan on the couch. he put his hand on chan's knee to comfort him. "i know you don't want to loose him chan and you won't. i promise you we'll find felix."

"i hope you're right."

felix listened to the rain as it pattered dismally.

he was laid on his side feeling hopeless and bored.

"please find me," felix mumbled for the hundreth time. "please find me."

felix could hear footsteps which caused him to freeze up.

the man was coming back.

"i'm back," changbin announced. "i'm sure you're wondering who i am by now."

felix sat up and saw changbin position a chair in front of him. changbin sat in the chair and stared down at felix.

"my name is seo changbin, little felix."

seo changbin.

the guy who jisung and chan used to make music with.

something like that.

felix glared at changbin. "what did chan do to you to make you kidnap me?"

"well, he's stolen things from me that are worth more than your entire life. my cars, weapons i was given from a few gangs in north korea, drugs i received from cuba and lastly he murdered my entire prostitution ring. that's where my money comes from, little felix. did i happen to tell you that one of the women he actually murdered was my beloved girlfriend?"

"m-murdered?" felix whispered. "girlfriend? weapons? drugs? prostitutes?"

changbin smirked. "so your little boyfriend didn't tell you what he's really like? what a shame. yes, he takes shit for a living but he'll kill whoever gets in his way. chan doesn't even give a shit. i'm surprised we're even breathing the same air right now."

"you're lying. i don't believe you. chan may have stolen a couple of things in his lifetime but he would never hurt a fly. he has a big heart. he cares unlike you."

"believe whatever you want, baby. at the end of the day your precious bangchan is still a criminal."

felix couldn't help the tears escape his eyes. "he hasn't done anything in weeks. he's good now."

changbin threw his head back and laughed. "'he's good now'. how pathetic you are, felix."

felix laid back down and cried silently. "please find me. just anyone."

"should we get the police involved?"

chan turned to jisung with a look of disgust. "don't you know anything about kidnappers, jisung? you get the police involved and they'll murder the person they kidnapped straight away. changbin is a changed person now. you won't even recognise him when you see him."

"i think i have the location!" jeongin exclaimed.

everyone rushed over to jeongin to have a look at his laptop.

"no." minho shook his head. "it can't be this place. my bus to university goes past it every day. it can't be somewhere that everyone can see."

"well this is all i've got."

chan grabbed his coat and slipped it on. "i'm going to grab a few things upstairs. be ready when i come back."

everyone nodded their heads so chan rushed up stairs to his bedroom.

he unzipped his suitcase and pulled out a duffle bag.

"never thought i'd have to use anything in this bag after i started living with felix." chan unzipped the duffle bag and pulled out a gun.

he shoved the gun in the waist band of his his jeans and made his way downstairs to see everyone wearing coats and shoes and waiting patiently for chan by the front door.

chan put his hands on jeongin's shoulders. "jeongin, you're staying here."

jeongin frowned. "why should i stay? i was the one who found the location."

"it might not even be right," minho muttered.

"because changbin is dangerous and so is hyunjin. you can tell by jisung and minho's wounds that he isn't someone that you should mess with."

"chan is right, jeongin," sanghoon said. "you'll have to sit this one out."

jeongin glared at his older brother but made his way back to the living room.

"now, we go and get felix," chan said.