-ˏˋ chapter ten

chapter ten

════᠂ ⊱✿⊰ ᠂ ════

"you don't have to drive so fast, felix. jisung and chenle don't seem to be any rush."

felix sighed as he slowed down. "i know...but still. do you think chan is okay?"

"chan knows what he's doing. it's minho who doesn't. i wish i stayed with him."

"he's probably fine," jeongin said, eyes never leaving his phone screen.

"is now seriously the time for games?" jisung snatched jeongin's phone.

"hey!" jeongin yelled. "it's what i do when i'm nervous. i have so much on my mind and i need a distraction."

"i hear you," felix mumured.

after an hour long journey felix stopped the car and rushed out.

jisung and jeongin stepped out of the car and followed felix as he ran to the docks.

"we have to be quick guys!" felix puffed out as he ran. "we don't have much time."

felix stopped running when he spotted park jisung and chenle coming out of the back of the truck holding cages that had the children inside.

"stop!" felix exclaimed.

park jisung and chenle were startled as they turned to felix.

park jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "how did he get here?"

chenle shrugged. "who cares. just get rid of them and i'll deal with the kids."

park jisung nodded as he ran towards felix and tackled the older man to the ground.

while park jisung and felix were in the middle of a brawl, han jisung ran after chenle and jeongin pulled his (chan's) gun out of his pocket.

"two jisung's?" jeongin mumured as he lifted the gun and shot the younger jisung in the shoulder.

"i can see your aim still hasn't improved, jeongin," felix yelled as the younger jisung was still on top of him.

yet the younger jisung was bleeding from the shoulder he still managed to wrap his large hands tightly around felix's throat.

the younger jisung chuckled. "guess i have to be the one to finish changbin's job."

jeongin aimed the gun and shot the younger jisung in the exact same place but this time it managed to effect the younger boy.

the younger boy rolled of felix and yelled in pain as he placed his hand on his bleeding shoulder.

felix jumped to his feet and ran towards the truck while jeongin went to assist the older jisung who was in the middle of a brutal fist fight with chenle.

"for a kid you're pretty good," the other jisung puffed out.

chenle punched him square in the face and blood gushed out of his nose.