1

"Sissy! Wake up! Wake up! It's time for school!" I hear my three year old little sister say as she shakes me awake

     "Sissy! Wake up! Wake up! It's time for school!" I hear my three year old little sister say as she shakes me awake. "Ok I'm up." I say getting up and she runs out. I get dressed into:

I do natural makeup, curl my hair, put on my fake glasses and head downstairs with my phone and bag

I do natural makeup, curl my hair, put on my fake glasses and head downstairs with my phone and bag. "Morning mommy. Morning daddy!" I say and grab an apple. "Good morning sweetie. Ready to go?" Daddy asks. "Yep! Bye Little Bean." I say to Hayley. "Bye sissy!" She says and dad and I head out to the car.
     At school I head to my locker and grab the stuff I need for first period and head to class. Class doesn't start for a little while so I open my book and start reading. Soon enough school starts.
     After school I head outside to the football field because dad has practice today. I'm sitting on the bleachers when I hear one of the boys yell heads up. I look and see the football drop over here. I pick it up and hear Hayden, the captain, say "Annie! Throw it back!" So I do. With perfect form. I hear some of the freshman say profanities implying they couldn't believe what I just did. My dad also hears them and makes the team run laps. My dad is fine with profanity but not when it's about me and that's fine but it doesn't bother me so whatever.
     Practice is about over so I grab my stuff and walk over to the boys huddle. "Remember boys, cookout at my house Saturday at 3. Parents are welcome." Dad says. He says a little bit more and then they finish and dad and I walk to the car and head home.
     At home I watch tv, play with Hayley, eat dinner, and go to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites