6

Tuesday

Tuesday. Today is Once Upon A Time Tuesday, so I get dressed in^^^. I put on my white low top converse, do my hair in a half up half down top knot and curl the ends. I do natural makeup, put on my fake glasses, and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple, eat it, greet my family, and then get in the car and head to school with dad.
The boys have football practice this morning so dad and I got here early. I'm in the library reading while I wait for it to be about the time everyone would get here.
It's finally time and so I head to my locker. "Ooo girl yes! You look so good as Belle! Does your beast look just as good?" Brooke says. "I don't know. I haven't seen him yet." I say and then feel two arms wrap around my waist. "Hey, princess," I hear him say. I turn around in his arms and hug him. "Hi, Hayden!" I say and then pulls away. He looks me up and down and I hear him cuss under his breath. "Hayden, please tell you are dressed as the beast," Brooke says. "Uh, sure," Hayden says looking at his outfit.
     At lunch, we all eat and talk, and then it's free period time and we talk and hang out and the rest of the day goes by quickly. We discuss what we are all doing for the rest of the week and Hayden asks what color my dress is so he can match his tie to it.
     The night goes by fast and I'm soon doing my nighttime routine and heading to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites