20

Today is Thanksgiving and I'm excited

Today is Thanksgiving and I'm excited. I get dressed in and do my hair like^^^. I do natural makeup, put on my fake glasses, grab my phone and head downstairs. I help out with food and stuff and then there's a knock on the door. "It's always open!" I yell and Avia walks in. We screech and engulf each other in a hug. "Happy Thanksgiving!" We say at the same time.
About an hour later Sydney and her family get here and Caleb introduces us. Now I'm waiting on Hayden. Avia and I are playing with the little kids while we wait.
It's been three hours where is he. "Annie look." Avia says and points towards the door. "Hayden!" I say and run over and jump on him in a hug form. "Hey Princess." He chuckles and kisses my head. I get down and soon it's time for dinner. I'm in between Avia and Hayden. We all talk and eat and just have fun.
     It's nighttime and everyone is gone. I'm in my bed watching Netflix right before going to bed.

Cool Kids👻
{Annie💜, Winterall❄️, Kenzieboo💋, Juan😎, Laur🌻, Will💚, Jaybae🌸, Conman🔥, Brynnie🌺, Carsun🌞, MadDog🐶, JackJack🌪, Sadie🐒, Brookie🌙, Gav💛, Avia🥀, Jackson🌊, Jord⚽️, Kes💫, Carter🛒, Paige🌟, Josh☄️, Chlo⚡️, Chad💀}

Avia🥀: You all and your families are invited to our thanksgiving party tomorrow. It officially starts at 12:00 but you can show up whenever.

After reading the message and letting mom and dad know I put my phone away and go to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites