15

It's game day! I wake up and get dressed into^^^ with Hayden's jersey

     It's game day! I wake up and get dressed into^^^ with Hayden's jersey. I do natural makeup, put on my fake glasses, and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple and eat it. Caleb comes down and takes a double-take. "Woah woah woah. Who's jersey is that?" Caleb asks. "Oh, it's Hayden's. He and I are dating." I say nonchalantly. "Since when?!" He asks. "The cookout before homecoming week," I say. "What?! My baby sister has a boyfriend and I didn't know?!" Caleb says still shocked. "Yes. Now can we go to school? I don't want to be late." I say and head to the car with my phone and my bag.
     At school, I head to my locker, and this time I'm here after Hayden. I sneak behind him and jump on his back in a sort of piggyback form. "Tegan. Get off." He says not realizing who it is. "Last I checked, my names, not Tegan," I say. "Oh shit! Sorry princess." He says and turns around now that I've gotten down. "It's ok. Also, be prepared because my brother will probably be giving you a talk now that he knows we're dating." I say putting my stuff away and grabbing what I need for first hour. "That should be fun," Hayden says sarcastically and kisses my temple.
     Game time! The boys get dressed and the girls are already in their cheer uniforms. I head to the bleachers and sit on the bottom one of the student section. "Annie! Heads up!" I hear Johnny say and notice the football that ended up hitting the bottom of the bleacher. The other team just got here. They must have thrown this on purpose. I jump over the railing and stick the landing and pick up the football. "She's not throwing it back. She's a girl." I hear someone from the other team say. "Throw it, Annie!" The boys yell. I throw the football back with pinpoint accuracy. Our cheerleaders and football team and whoever else that is here from our school claps and cheer. I see the looks on the other team's faces and they are priceless. Brynn and Avia come over and hold their hands cupped to help me back over the railing of the bleachers.
     The game starts and we are in the lead 20-0. It's about halftime and the other team isn't doing so hot. The game is soon over and we win 50-0. Mom, Hayley, and I quickly head off the bleachers to congratulate the boys. I run up to Hayden and jump onto him and hug him. "Congratulations Bulldog!" I say. "Thank you, princess!" Hayden says and kisses my head. I get down. "I gotta go. Goodnight I love you." Hayden says and kisses my cheek and runs off. I congratulate the rest of the boys and then we all head home to go to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites