3

Hayden's POV

Hayden's POV

I wake up and get dressed into one of my practice jerseys and some nice-ish jeans and my tennis shoes. It's Friday meaning game day. Next week is the homecoming game and it's a tradition to give your letterman jacket and one of your practice jerseys to your date on game day. Last year I had a girlfriend so I obviously was going with her. This year I don't have a girlfriend and I'm not sure what to do. I want to give them to Annie but I'm not sure how she or coach would feel about it. I've liked Annie for a while now but I haven't had the guts to tell her because I'm not sure how she'd react. Oh well. I'll have to man up at some point.

Annie's POV

I wake up and get dressed into: ^^^. I do natural makeup, curl my hair, put on my fake glasses and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple, eat it, greet my family and then get in the car and head to school with dad.
     It's lunch time and everyone is freaking out about the game tonight. I'm not sure why though. It's against one of the worst teams in the state. "So guys are you worried about the game tonight?" Avia asks. "No. We got this in the bag." Conner says. "Exactly. I'm not sure why everyone's freaking out about the game." I say and the guys nod in agreement. We continue a normal conversation and soon lunch is over meaning it's free period.
After school, meaning game time. The boys get dressed and the girls are already in their cheer uniforms. I head to the bleachers and sit on the bottom one of the student section. "Annie! Heads up!" I hear Johnny say and notice the football that ended up hitting the bottom of the bleacher. The other team just got here. They must have thrown this on purpose. I jump over the railing and stick the landing and pick up the football. "She's not throwing it back. She's a girl." I hear someone from the other team say. "Throw it Annie!" The boys yell. I throw the football back with pin point accuracy. Our cheerleaders and football team and whoever else that is here from our school claps and cheer. I see the looks on the other teams faces and they are priceless. Brynn and Lauren come over and hold their hands cupped to help me back over the railing of the bleachers.
The game starts and we lead 17-0 by half time. The game is soon over and we win 42-0. Mom, Hayley and I quickly head off the bleachers to congratulate the boys and then head home to go to bed. Tomorrow we have the cookout and mom invited the cheer team. This should be fun.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites