5

Monday

Monday. It's homecoming week mean we have spirit days. Today is 'Merica Monday, so I get dressed in^^^. I beach wave my hair throw it up into a high ponytail. I do natural makeup, put on my fake glasses, and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple, eat it, greet my family, and then get in the car and head to school with dad.
At school, I head to my locker and meet the group. "Ooo nice Annie!" Kenzie says. "Nice to see something other than leggings and a sweatshirt," Johnny says. "Shut up Johnny," I say. "Jeez, feisty." He says as I notice Hayden isn't here. "Where's Hayden?" I ask. "Not sure. He wasn't answering my texts all weekend." Carson says. "Odd," I say and pull my phone out. "Oo someone's worried about their boy toy," Avia says and I roll my eyes. "If it was your boy toy you'd be acting the exact same," I say. "Ok. Fair." She says and also pulls out her phone to help me text him. "We should all blow up his phone. He's bound to answer one of us." Paige says and everyone agrees. We all start blowing us his phone and each gets no answer.
     It's now lunchtime and still no word from Hayden. I'm kinda starting to get really worried. "Oh damn baby girl. You look hot." I hear Chase say. "Chase go away. We are not nor will we ever be dating." I say checking my phone again. Still nothing. Ugh. Bzz. Oh please let that be Hayden!

Hay🥺❤️🥰: Sorry if I worried you, princess! My alarm didn't work this morning. I'm on my way now!😘
Princess😍❤️😘: It's fine! Ok!

"Hayden answered," I say. "What'd he say?" Conner asks. "His alarm didn't work this morning but he's on his way now," I say as Chase finally walks away giving up.
Free period comes and Hayden is finally here. We all are just talking and hanging out and soon it's time for class.
It's after school and the boys are all practicing. I'm doing my homework and half watching practice. The boys got extra laps today because of what happened at the cookout Saturday which I'm not surprised.
The cheerleaders are done so they all just come and sit with me. "Ann's you and I have to go dress shopping for your homecoming dress so Hayden can buy a tie to match," Avia says. "Who said I was going to homecoming? Last I checked, I was never asked." I say to her. "Excuse me? Well, I'll make sure to get that fixed. But we still have to dress shop anyways because you are going whether he asks you or not." She says. "Ugh. Fine. Let's go now. I'll be right back." I say and pack my stuff up. I run out to the field real quick to my dad. "Avia is taking me dress shopping for hoco. And I'm broke so can I have money please?" I say. Dad nods and hands me some money for the dress and the shoes. He kisses my head and tells me he loves me. I reply and run off the field back to Avia. "Shall we go then?" I say and grab my bag. She nods and we head to her car.
After we finish shopping Avia drops me off at home and I walk in and take care of the dress and shoes. I then open my bag and get stuff out to finish my homework.

Hayden's POV

Avia🥀: Hayden Taylor Summerall why in God's name have you not asked Annie to homecoming yet?!
Winterall❄️: Maybe because we just started dating Saturday?
Avia🥀: That is NO excuse. Buy some flowers and ask her!
Winterall❄️: Ok ok I will! Jeez.

     Looks like I'm going shopping. I pick up a bouquet of roses and I'm now on my way to Annie's house. I text her to answer the door so I don't have to answer to her dad. I knock on the door and hear Annie yell "I'll get it." She opens the door and kinda freezes up. "Annie, will you go to homecoming with me?" I ask. "I'd love to." She says and hugs me. I hug back and then she pulls away. I hand her the roses and she asks if I want to come in. I tell her I should probably be getting home and she nods and we hug one more time before I leave.

Annie's POV

     I put the roses into a vase and then head back upstairs. To watch some Netflix. And later have dinner.
     I later do my nighttime routine and go to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites