17

I wake up to Hayden playing with my hair

     I wake up to Hayden playing with my hair. "Good morning beautiful. We don't have school today so I decided to let you sleep." Hayden says and I nod. We get up and I go over to my bag. I grab my curling iron, makeup, makeup removers, face wash because I didn't take my makeup off last night, and my leggings. "Hay. Can I borrow a sweatshirt?" I ask. "You can keep a sweatshirt." He says and hands me his grey one that he wears the most. He kisses my head and I smile. I take all of the stuff into the bathroom and change, remove my makeup, use my face wash, redo my natural makeup, and brush my hair and curl it after putting it back into a ponytail. I walk out and put my stuff away and grab my glasses off of the bedside table and put them on. "Have I ever told you that you look hot in my clothing?" Hayden says and wraps his arms around me. "No. This would be the first." I say and turn around in his arms. "Well, you do." He says and kisses my cheek. We walk downstairs to see everyone sitting on the couch. "Good morning sleepyheads." Mrs. Summerall says. "Good morning." Hayden and I say. We eat breakfast and then go meet Hayden's family on the couch. There's only room for one person though so I end up sitting on Hayden's lap.
The consists mostly of playing games and watching tv since we aren't allowed to leave the house. Now it's time for bed and Hayden and I are cuddled in his bed and I slowly let sleep take over.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites