2

I wake up and get dressed into:

(I'm aware the phone looks different than the last chapter

(I'm aware the phone looks different than the last chapter. Just ignore it)

I do natural makeup, curl my hair, put on my fake glasses and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple, eat it, greet my family and then get in the car and head to school with dad.
It's free period and I'm at my locker putting my stuff away and getting ready to meet my friends at the spot. We have an empty classroom that we always hang out in during our free period. "Hey Annie!" I hear and turn to see one of the freshman from the team. I think his name is Chase. I'm a sophomore. "Hey, Chase right?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah, you look really pretty today." He says shyly. Oh lord. Here we go. "I'm wearing what I normally wear but thanks. Shouldn't you be in class? My dad doesn't like to find out his team is skipping class." I say. "No, I have a free period. I assume you do too?" He asks and I nod. "So um I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out sometime?" He says shyly. "Look, Chase, I'm flattered but I don't date kids that are younger than me, and I'm not really interested in dating at all." I say and he nods and walks away. I walk to the spot. "Annie where were you?" Avia asks. "One of the freshman were hitting on me. And even asked me out. I was busy trying to nicely turn him down." I say. "Which freshman?" Johnny asks. "Chase." I say and the boys all drop their jaws. "That little shit we told him not to!" Carson says. "Chill I'm not going to tell my dad. So you won't be running laps unless one of the freshman screw it up for you." I say and the boys breathe a breath of relief. We all hangout and soon it's time for lunch so we head to the cafeteria.
After school basically goes the same as yesterday and we soon head home which is just another routine.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites