8

Thursday

     Thursday. Today is Pajama Day, so I get dressed in^^^. I do my hair in a side braid. I do natural makeup, put on my fake glasses, and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple, eat it, greet my family, and then get in the car and head to school with dad.
The boys have football practice this morning so dad and I got here early. I'm in the library reading while I wait for it to be about the time everyone would get here.
     It's finally time and so I head to my locker. "Ok, but why does Annie always look the cutest?" Jordan asks. "Because she is and always has been the cutest. She is the youngest. She's a baby." Kesley says and I roll my eyes. The boys get here and continue to talk about my adorableness and soon it's time for class.
It's free period and we're all talking and hanging out. We're currently talking about He game tomorrow. "Oh, that reminds me! Annie here's the practice jersey you have to wear tomorrow." Hayden says handing it to me. "Thanks," I say smiling. "Ok. So girls let's do the painted maroon dots going under the left eye and over the right eye. And the gold ones under the right eye and over the left eye. And then the maroon A on our left cheek." Brynn says. "What if instead of the maroon dots we did white?" I suggest. "Ok. Yeah, that sounds better. We'll do that!" Avia says.
It's now after school and the night goes by fast. Meaning it's time for bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites