ɪɪ | you'll miss me when i'm not around ﹙ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ﹚

(wattpad keeps deleting—and ruining—my stories!1!!!)

You flipped and turned over your bed, boringly staring anything that you can see. If living under the sea is not boring enough, you don’t know what is.

You wished you could leave. It’s been thousands of years since you’ve seen land, but you swore to never go there again.

You are a daughter of Poseidon and Aphitrite, making you a minor sea goddess. You live in a small cave in the pacific, far away from your father’s court as possible. You didn’t really like a lot of people.

It didn’t take long enough when you heard a knock on the outside wall of your cave. You sighed and swam to the entrance. You shoved the curtains of sea kelps and colorful flowers that served as a door to your cave. It revealed your best friend Nur, a Nereid.

“Hi!” she said, her sea green eyes glimmering.

“Hey, Nur,” you said letting her in, “what brought you here?”

She rested her chin in her knuckles, putting it on the coffee table that’s separating the both of you. She gave you a wide toothy smile as she leaned forward, something in her expression tells you that she did something stupid. She didn’t respond to your question and instead gave you silent giggles.

You rolled your eyes. “What is it, Nur?”

“Nothing,” she giggled.

You glared at her. “What?” you said, pretending to be annoyed, which is not really hard when Nur’s around.

“Well,” she said in a sing-song falsetto voice, “I was just thinking, you didn’t really leave the ocean anymore.”

You already know that Nur’s gonna propose a stupid plan. “So?” you asked.

“See, they’re having a party up in Olympus. I wanna ask you if you’d like to go.”

You glared at her. “I don’t go there anymore.”

“Oh come on, Y/N! It’s been eons ago!”

“Sorry, Nur,” you said, standing up to go to your room.

You heard her let out a sigh, which you rarely hear from the always cheerful Nur. “Alright. I guess I won’t go too.”

You paused to look at her smiling sadly. You were born thousands of years before Nur. As far as you know, she’s just about 400 years, and she’ve never been to Olympus before. In those four hundred years that you’re friends, every time there’s a party in Olympus you always turn her down.

Besides she’s right. It’s been eons ago. Maybe they won’t remember a thing.

You sighed and gave her a bitter smile. “You know what? As much as I hate to say this, you’re right. It’s been eons ago. We definitely should go to the party.”

Her green eyes lit up. “Really, Y/N?” she said, almost jumping off her seat.

You nodded. “Hmm. Don’t make me change my mind.”

She gave you a huge hug, so tight you can barely breathe. And you know too well that you made her really happy judging by how tight her hug was.

She pulled away, and you can see small tears wanting to fall from her eyes.

“Hey, are you gonna cry?” you said, putting both your hands on her shoulder.

“It’s just—” she sobbed, “—I’ve never been to Olympus.” She looked at you with her glimmering green eyes. “Y/N you’ll never know how much this means to me.”