one

soulmates have thrown the world over like a love sick puppy. and you couldn't give a single shit about it.

it wasn't like you hated the idea, it was just something...not to be excited about. 

what the fuck do people expect, 'Oh hi I'm a stranger from the other side of the world but your name is tattooed on my ass and we should get married'. fuck the system, soulmates are overrated.

although something about it intrigued you, just one small thing. how it appears.

it was said that tattoos of your soulmate's name appear when you have both been in the same area, but that wasn't the thing. the tattoo marks itself on the place where your soulmate thinks the most attractive part of you is.

it was creepy.

shivering at the thought, you move around the cafe's couch to settle back to your non-slouched figure.

23 years. three countries. almost a hundred cities.

and you haven't gotten a single one. you weren't a fan of these things yes, but it was still a little bit concerning how you never have seen one. 

your eyes flickered over the cafe's tv screen, seven people stood as they explained guidelines to some event - more like one was explaining and the others were all fumbling in their places. you recognized them, who wouldn't to be honest. you've seen their faces ever since you moved to korea, these seven men were BTS.

their fandom had been sent to chaos as they spotted the member's names on each other, and they couldn't help but spread the news around every online platform there is. 

chuckling to yourself, 'how lucky'.

slamming three dollars on the table and gathering your stuff, you halted on pause when you heard the same dimpled man talking.

"we're having a concert for free as one of our projects in seoul this weekend. we hope you come see us."

that was it. where else to find your soulmate but the largest crowd of people there is in this city?