fourteen

seoul, south korea.

it was an expensive country, and (y/n) knew exactly that.

traveling around the world meant she needed to find a new place to stay every time.

and that also meant finding somewhere to work at.

she needed food and shelter to not die after all.

if she hadn't met the boys, she remembered trying to secure a schedule for a flight to somewhere in the west.

change of plans; she needed to stay now.

and the constant buzzing of her phone was enough of a reason to do that.

it was only three hours after she had gone home to her blank apartment before she was bombarded with seventeen missed calls and over a hundred texts.

although she can't help but smile at the thought of the boys.

(y/n) despite her shy and flustered appearance towards the boys, she was definitely not like that.

she remembered running around back in high school with jeans and sneakers then walking home with various scrapes around her body and trying to identify where she got them.

she was also very l o u d.

she remembered screeching every time a character dies, her ship sailing and sometimes just doing it when she's stressed.

she definitely had some lose screws back then.

and although she was better at hiding those now, she can't help but smile at herself.

through the years of being independent and learning to live away from her family, she grew more gentle and soft spoken.  

she wondered if she was really growing up, considering the amount of sweets and instant stuff she had on her cupboard rather than actual food.

jin would be disappointed.

speaking of which.

(y/n) grabbed her phone and tapped on jin's messages. he had gave her recipes of warm foods considering that it was getting chilly these days.

the girl hummed as she took out the minimal ingredients that she needed.

"right lez gu!"

~

well there goes dinner.

it was weird. she remembered cooking fine during her stay with the boys and yet now she was looking down at her sink with mushy noodles and ruined broth.

groaning in frustration she took her phone then left for her room. 

swiping across her screen she snorted at the name of the group chat she was in.

snow-white and the seven d u m b a s s e s

bun-bun:

 where the hell is my mouse.

chim:

 no one has been in your room except you

bun-bun:

 joonie-hyunggg where's my mousee???

joon: