seven

'I can't wait to get out of here'

gripping the strap of her bag in nervousness, (y/n) looked at the seven men in front of her. the four on the couch seemed to be in disbelief while looking at her form while the other three, who were poking their heads behind the couch, watched her in curiosity.

how did she get here?

ah of course.

she remembered being offered a job at a daycare. And she ended up here. Being watched by attractive men that seemed to also be in denial about seeing her.

"um..." starting off her sentence, she couldn't help but notice how they all perked up in hearing her voice. "don't get me wrong but... I don't think I'm in the right location..." she mumbled noticing the boy with doe-like eyes stare at her more.

snapping her attention to the broad-shouldered man who sighed at her, she pursed her lips as he smiled lightly at her.

"you are in the right location, considering that you followed the address given to you." He chuckled causing the girl to look at the floor in embarrassment. "ah no worries, you'll be seeing this place sooner or later."

"sorry but I don't understand." She mumbled slightly.

"we're your soulmates." Her eyes widened at the nonchalant voice of the pale man on the couch.

"YOONGI!"

"yoongi-hyung what the-!"

"I wanted to tell her..."

"you brought her here I think that's enough for you"

"um guys..."

The girl was in a state of shock.

"I don't think she's breathing"

"taehyung shut up."

(y/n) felt her face flush. she did not notice it at first, but seeing how flawless they were, how they're dressed and this whole luxurious room she was placed in. all of it suddenly made sense.

fuck her in every single alternate universe there is. what happened to not being involved with her soulmates?

and what do we do when we're faced with problems again (y/n)?

ah yes that option. we fucking run away from it.

standing up hastily she walked calmly around the couch she was sitting in before exhaling a shaky breath.

"are you okay..."

and with that she bolted out of the room, hearing their surprised screams as she found herself on the corridors of the building. Her legs started moving on their own as she remembered where the elevator was.

she sighed in relief jogging towards the conveniently opened elevator. One more step. It was only one more step before she was lifted off from the ground and taken away from her escape. She watched as the door closed in front of her before crying internally.

screeching loudly at the man who tossed her over his shoulders carelessly, she looked at him and noticed the same doe eyes piercing through her own.

"nice catch kookie!"

~

AN: i'm behind schedule kms. this is the last short chapter, we'll be having longer chapters starting next week and also in reader's POV.

thank you for all the support on this, ily all please stay safe!