two

okay this was not what you expected.

standing awkwardly in the parking lot and leaning beside the bikes parking spaces, you deadpanned at the sight. there were too many people. you couldn't even see the stage from where you're standing, you can only see the many lightsticks, banners and the two huge led screens.

you might as well enjoy the show from here. sitting down on the yellow and black parking stops, you brought your knees to your chest as you waited for the loud music to come.

not long flashing lights and screams was presented as seven familiar figures had presented themselves. (y/n) agreed to herself that not only we're they good looking. their voices lulled her to a sense of comfort.

feeling the hot air of the area, she wiped her forehead to get rid of sweat. suddenly freezing as her eyes swiped across from her palm, black markings now presented on her (s/c) skin.

narrowing her eyes, she tried to decipher the thing written across her shaking hand through all the flashing lights and the fan's screams.

kim namjoon!

'j-'

kim seokjin!

min yoongi!

'ju?'

jung hoseok!

gasping lightly she closed her palm from the mini heart attack before opening it again and looking at her new found tattoo.

park jimin!

'jun-'

kim taehyung!

jeon 'jungkook'

blinking owlishly at the name she closed her hand then opening them over and over again. closing it tightly, she took a deep breath before opening them again.

'what' the name made her sweat as she admired the text written in old english script. gulping she stood up shakily before walking stiffly out the area.

'out of everyone. the world decides to screw over a celebrity.'