nine

how... do you react to that?

"(y/n) you okay..?" 

no. definitely not. 

unlike jungkook who was starry eyed, I'm pretty sure I looked like I have a severe allergic reaction as my face resembled every red fruit and vegetables there is.

"a-anyways.... I think we should have a talk about our soulmate sense." jin stated making the three boys beside me nod eagerly.

releasing a sigh to calm down I nodded at him. my hand still in jungkook's, even if I asked him to let go I think he wouldn't.

I'll let him hold it.

for now.

"I'll go first then!" taehyung grinned at me "I never had a name for it, but I basically share the same favorite food as my soulmate for a while. I have cravings of it every time and it ends when we eat those food together!" 

favorite food?

".....I'm sorry."

"eh? why are you saying sorry (y/n)?" jimin stared baffled at my sudden apology.

"you must've felt death eating that super spicy tteokbokki that I eat." 

"HaH he almost died!" jungkook snickered beside me, resulting on a red-faced taehyung screeching a 'shut up' over me.

"that's enough! jungkook go!" jin cut them off, avoiding the brawl that was about to happen.

I adverted my gaze to the younger boy beside me who gripped my hand tighter as he noticed my attention was focused on him.

"Smell!" 

taehyung snickered beside me "he's very shy with girls"  I nodded lightly, seeing the boy flush and wiggle in his seat.

gripping his hand tightly as well, I smiled gently at him. anxiety was something I was very familiar with, and as much of an hassle it was, I don't want anyone feeling the way when I felt that.

"it's alright, take it slowly okay.." I almost laughed at how he puffed his checks and nodded eagerly.

"m-my sense is scent, I can smell a specific scent coming from my soulmates only. it has nothing to do with body odor or things like that though, kinda more like an aura or personality." he mumbled, still lightly blushing and avoiding my gaze while playing with my fingers.

"though because of the amazing scents he smells everyday, kookie is a little sensitive when it comes to perfume and even laundry soap." hobi stated giving me a bright smile.

"well if it's not too much to ask, what do I smell like? i guess?" mumbling the last part to myself, jungkook peered at me slightly.

"a fresh winter night on a cherry blossom park" he explained earning a smile on my face that I couldn't stop. 

'how cute!

"my turn next!" jimin chirped "I'm basically the main reason why you're here...I hope you're not mad but my sense is essentially coincidence or right timing."

I nodded at him, sensing how nervous he was. though  I wasn't the only one who notice since taehyung took his hand in his own.

"when I was thinking of meeting you while in our training room, my phone was beside me so my sense activated by it's own and it decided to make you text the wrong number." he smiled bashfully.

"so...you're the that I was texting last night?" he nodded. "and practice room....just how long were you guys practicing? it was pretty late when I texted you..." though i said that to myself, i was more concerned about their health.

every male in the room stiffened up at that question. "did I say something wrong?" I asked noticing their uneasy figures.

"n-nothing at all. ahem, my turn next then?" namjoon smiled. "My soul sense is pretty simple. though I don't have a name for it too. when I'm asked about a soulmate or stating an opinion for them, I suddenly know every thing about them."

I tilted my head confused at him.

"joonie-hyung, what's (y/n)'s favorite brand of clothing?"

"(f/b) and occasionally something girlish, but she prefers comfortable clothes"

I blushed at how accurate he was, and I think he was embarrassed by how he his his face in his hands. the three beside me was snickering while jin shook his head.

"stop teasing him. my soul sense is something a little bit intruding sometimes. when I sleep, I can see my soulmate's past memories through their eyes. though those memories has extreme emotions involved."

"sometimes I see traumatic events but for the most part, those happy events in your lives." 

"mines hearing your voice. no matter the distance or time, I hear my soulmate's voice when they're voicing out something they love." yoongi muttered half-lidded.

"suga-hyung, are you sure you don't want to take a nap?" hobi mumbled back as he ran his fingers through the hair of the pale man who retorted a small 'm' fine'

"right. my soul sense is something I really treasure, but unlike the others it doesn't only affect my soulmates but other people too." hobi stated his bright smile returning once again.

"like my nick name, I bring sunshine to everyone. I radiate happiness when I sense someone being sad or angry."

"a literal sunshine, don't be fooled though. he's two sided.." taehyung beside me whispered not so quietly.

jimin slapped the back of taehyung's head. "stop it. just because he's strict with dancing doesn't mean that he's two faced." 

"how about you (y/n)?"

everyone stared at me expectantly.

"ah..." I blinked rapidly at them. "you guys do know that I only knew about my soulmates now right?"

 I didn't know seven people could be flustered all at the same time until now.

"a-ahem,right." namjoon managed to stutter out, trying to calm his red face.

"we could discover it together then!" taehyung giddily said "It'll be fun! just like when we first found out about ours!"

I hummed at him. even if this whole situation seems weird for me, I couldn't help but feel comfortable around them. was it hobi's soul sense bringing comfort or just me being a hopeless romantic?

either way, I can't help but feel like  I've been accepted here more than home and how loved I feel ever since the moment I sat down on this couch.

I also ran away a few minutes ago but let's not talk about that.

"well, it's around six already. let's go to our dorms and have dinner there, we'd like to get to know you more." jin suggested making everyone nod in agreement.

"about that..." I coughed out. "you know... seven boys, one girl. going to the dorms together.... that doesn't really sound pleasant you know.." 

"don't worry no one will know."

"THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT BETTER!"

~

hello~ 

I hope you guys are doing great and staying safe during these days. thank you for all the love and support that you've given me. I would reply to all the comments I received, especially for those who had questions, if it weren't for my social anxiety ;-;. though all the questions I received is going to be answered by the later chapters.

people also messaged me asking if this story would have 18+ scenes or have angst. I wanna say that I made this story because I wanted to make people feel soft, comfy by creating this a feel-good story. so I probably will do those things if everyone is comfortable with it.

Also if anyone is uncomfortable with the reader's gender, I can always make it gender-neutral so please tell me if it makes you uncomfy.

Anyways! I just want to say that I'll be updating during fridays starting next week. ily all!

see you next time ^^