eleven

minus the slight heart attack (y/n) have caused the boys, they couldn't help but secretly gush at the girl.

her previously tear stained face was now formed into a pouting flushed one.

'very fluffy...'

not to mention that she looked even smaller compared to jungkook's over-over-sized sweat shirt.

the poor thing was almost swallowed by the large clothing, not surprising since it was meant for the muscle bunny.

eating dinner was silent as they watched jimin stuck by the girl's side, and jungkook by the other end.

"jimin...." seeing as he wasn't eating and instead burying his face in the girl's side, (y/n) offered him a wrap.

jimin sniffed lightly before chomping around the food.

"well, I think we're done for dinner. since nobody's eating well except for that" jin muttered gesturing to jungkook, who tilted his head while having lettuce hang out from his mouth.

"we can store the food for later, if ever you guys get hungry. I can clean here, you guys head to the living room and set up a movie. we all need it, seeing how stressed everyone is."

the boys collectively nodded at the oldest.

the maknae line plus yoongi-who was a supervisor to make sure they don't mess shit up- made their way towards the living room.

the cushion was shaped in a crescent and facing the huge lcd screen mounted up the wall.

"well it's time to decide on a movie-"

and with that all hell broke lose.

the three boys were screaming at each other, even jimin who previously was in a downed state.

(y/n) blinked rapidly at the sight of the men in front of her, taehyung was currently holding the remote while jimin and jungkook were trying to rip it away from him.

their arguing was incoherent as it involved wrestling on the ground.

hearing a tired sigh beside her, she noticed the pale man had walked to her side.

meeting eyes with him, yoongi did not say anything before taking her hands to his. leading her to the couch and sitting together.

"TAE WE WATCHED THAT LAST WEEK- JUNGKOOK STOP BITING ME!!!"

a groan escaped yoongi's lips before deciding to lay down on the couch with his head on (y/n)'s lap.

"I'm starting to have a headache..."

chuckling lightly at him, the girl decided to go with her soulmate pull and started to run her hands through the man's hair, making yoongi release a contented hum.

"look at him..."

"he's trying to advance..."

"we need to step up our game..."

(y/n) felt yoongi twitch in anger at the whispering boys. I chuckled at them  before feeling a presence behind us.

"don't provoke yoongs, we all know you can't handle him." jin muttered in disbelief before sitting beside yoongi's legs.

"have you picked a movie?" namjoon followed, looking at the three huddled onto the floor. 

"not really.."

"how about we let (y/n) pick?"

the three boys perked up at the idea, shouting enthusiastic 'yeah's around. 

"oh.. you don't mind?"

"nope! you can choose"

"alright then..."

~

soft snoring surrounded the dark room and the tv was the only thing giving light through the flickering of scenes in (f/m).

"they've fallen asleep quickly..." 

"right." jumping lightly at the small voice of yoongi, I looked down at him. his head was still in my lap as he stared at me with droopy eyes.

"you should sleep too..." the man only shook his head before sitting up from his laying position.

"'m fine... I usually sleep around four a.m." he stood up from the seat on the way to the corridor while avoiding the sleeping men on the floor. (y/n) stared at him concerned and it did not definitely go unnoticed.

"do you want to join me in late night adventures?" the male stared at her amusingly as she softly dodged everyone who was sleeping before taking his hand.

yoongi lead (y/n) to the kitchen, where he had his laptop and sound board set up. (y/n) sat on one of the stools as she watched yoongi take out the left overs from dinner and heat it up in the microwave.

after taking the food and setting it on the table beside his equipment and in front of the girl, he sat down on the stool and opened up his laptop.

"I've always wondered... how do you like, not run out of ideas?" the girl mumbled, staring at one of the opened notebooks that had endless words in them.

"well... it wasn't that easy at first..." yoongi exclaimed as (y/n) raised an eyebrow at him "it was hard writing lyrics without inspiration, but those people that hate us gave me a reason to write and produce even more music."

(y/n) did not miss the fondness of his voice when he said what follows. "the guys have also helped me a lot. I used to have character problems, yet they were so patient and never gave up on me. they were the ones that gave me hope when I myself was giving up. and now we have you." 

"someone who we can write songs for and shower with our love. I was writing music back then for those who hated us but now, I want to write for us, myself, and for you. because you guys are my greatest inspirations in life." yoongi smiled at the girl's amazed expression as she stared at him.

"that...that's really... admirable of you.."

yoongi's eyes widened at that.

your soulmate marks appear on where your soulmate think the attractive part of you is.

he had marks all over his body that made him confident about his appearance and he was thankful for his soulmates.

but (y/n) had improved that a lot more.

coming from a devastated phase in life, there was one thing yoongi wanted.

that was true love and honest relationships.

he was truly blessed at this moment.

for (y/n) had loved his passion more than anything else he possessed.