three

the boys had dragged themselves on the couch after the show. the maknae line was piled in a cuddle pile on the biggest couch, jin had taken the space beside yoongi who was laying his head on hobi's lap. namjoon stood in front of them, smiling ever so slightly at the sight of his beloved ones.

"you guys should change before you get sick with all that sweat, we'll be leaving in half an hour."

namjoon shook his head as he heard groans of protest. taehyung and jimin hesitantly leaned away from jungkook's warmth before trudging to their personal stalls. the youngest pouted at the loss of affection, he sighed in defeat before stretching his whole body across the couch.

namjoon who was about to sit beside him had stopped as jungkook's shirt lifted slightly. there, across his toned abdomen was a name that he never seen or heard before.

"kookie...." jungkook titled his head to his wide-eyed partner

"yes hyung?"

"can you lift your shirt?" 

blushing lightly, jungkook slowly sat properly on the couch. jin, hobi and even yoongi turned their attention over them. he felt his face get even more red with all the attention surrounding him. not complaining at all, he was pretty confident with the body of his.

slowly he lifted up his shirt while looking directly at namjoon's eyes. he noticed how his eyes widened even more and a gasp was heard from jin. yoongi fell from his position from he had witnessed. seeing the weird reactions the younger boy curiously looked down on his own body before his own eyes widened in disbelief.

just above his belly button, an unfamiliar name was written. however it wasn't at all ugly. it was actually very beautiful, never the less it still shocked him.

'another one?....' was the only thought that crossed his mind

"HYUNG!!!!" looking at the door, taehyung and jimin both stumbled inside.

taehyung looked very shaken while jimin looked like he was about to pass out.

"LOOK!" jimin took off his dress shirt and raised his head, just below his chin sat the same name that was seen on jungkook, only a little smaller.

taehyung on the other hand had turned around and dipped his shirt below his elbows, and once again the unknown name was written across his shoulders.

"we have another one...." jin muttered his voice laced with a hint of fondness. 

they were filled with both panic about who it was and joy thinking about another person to spend their love with. without even a word from anyone, they started admiring the name across their skin.

(y/n)...

'what the fuck' the first exact thoughts you have as you stared at yourself in your mirror. arriving at your apartment, the first thing you did was strip. 

it's easier to hide something if you know where it is. but it was in fact not easy.

'one on each of my inner thighs, one on my left collar bone, one down my spine, one on the side of my neck, one on my waist and the last one was on my palm.....great. '

(y/n) couldn't help but shiver at where she found her 'soulmate's'-with capital s- tattoo's. do they find these parts of her pretty? she herself thought that she was in no way gifted on looks, let alone a beautiful body.

in other words, however, she was no way in hell getting involved with this bullshittery. they were famous and she was someone living normally. they have different worlds, besides she never read anything about side effects of not bonding with soulmates.

she was going to be just fine.

right?

ok but jk with his body who wouldn't be CoNfIdEnT?-