thirteen

(y/n) was definitely not shy at all. maybe a little awkward but she was definitely not shy.

namjoon could confirm that.

yet he couldn't help but wonder.

was it because of their status or simply because there were a lot of them.

probably both.

namjoon's eyes wandered towards the group sitting on the couch.

somehow jungkook managed to get a console and some controllers this past hour and they were now playing smash.

while they were doing that, namjoon along with the other three older boys were in the kitchen. just far enough so they could still see them.

"don't you think (y/n)'s a little wary around us?"

jin chuckled at him as he continued to read something on the tablet whilst taking a sip of his coffee.

"it's pretty normal. considering she only met us this past week." hobi hummed, typing away in the laptop he brought with him.

before suga can comment on the conversation. a loud thud interrupted the three and their eyes widened at the sight before them.

"SUCK MY NON EXISTENT NUTS BUNNY-BOY!"

jungkook was on the floor gripping his hair in disbelief. taehyung had stared dumbfounded at the score on the screen and jimin was laughing so hard that his arms were around his stomach.

the girl on the other hand.

stood on the couch grinning insanely while her hands were up in the air.

namjoon blinked.

'never mind then'

"what in the actual fu-"

jin coughed loudly successfully cutting off yoongi as everyone was now hit with the reality of the girl in front of them.

and it seemed as if they weren't the only people aware of that.

sitting still. they watched the girl slowly sit back down slowly on the couch and grab a pillow before smacking her face into it with a loud sound.

"gah! are you all-"

taehyung wasn't able to finish that sentence when they heard a loud 'squeeee' coming from the girl.

it wasn't long before she slowly took the pillow away from her face and her expression turning to her normal one.

"please forget that happened."

~

that in fact did not happen.

jungkook and taehyung kept bothering her, mostly because they wanted any sort of reaction from her now that they've seen that side of her.

jimin was a little bit wary, and instead he tried to calm the younger two.

yoongi having enough of the noise had grabbed the girl and pushed her into jin's arm softly, telling them to start dinner before grabbing taehyung and laying with him on the couch.

although (y/n) was pretty sure it was a headlock more than anything else.

jungkook on the other hand had hopped towards the eldest and the girl wanting to help as namjoon and hobi joined jimin to watch a regular rom-com.

"well I guess we should start dinner then, I hope you don't mind."

(y/n) shook her head as she was transferred into jungkook's arms who started nuzzling his nose in her neck.

"how about you cook something from your hometown? you aren't local here right?"

"that's a good idea! of course that is if you don't mind. you don't mind right? what country are you from anyways? wait! never mind, don't tell me. I wanna guess from the food!"

(y/n) smiled lightly. she wasn't the best cook out there but she can cook the basics at least.

food from her country was easy to make.

if your a five-star restaurant that is.

but then again, she couldn't deny those hazel eyes she have grown fond of.

before she knew it she was taking things out of the pantry and the fridge.

her hand seemed to be having their own life. from cutting to cooking and even plating.

she expected to have a cut or even a burn from how clumsy she was, but none of those happened.

it seemed as if here body knew the way around the kitchen.

it was weird.

"oh wow!" jin's comment made her snap out of her thoughts.

there she saw the food she only knew from childhood memories. (food/name).

'what the hell.'

"this looks good!perfect wife material!" jin flashed her his signature wink which made her flush a bit.

"t-thanks?" she muttered quite unsure.

"jungkook! stop right there! go call the others before you try to even take a bite outta that!" jin reprimanded.

jungkook dropped the spoon he was holding with a pout before running out the kitchen.

staring at the delicacy in front of her. (y/n) shrugged before turning to help jin set the table.

'that was weird...' scratching her head a little bit, she smiled as jin gently handed her the silverware.

glancing back at the dish, only one thought had crosser her mind.

'I'm pretty sure I can't cook for shit.'

~

another short one but I'm trying to focus on the later dramatic chapters coming!

also, I'm having trouble eating lately so I wanna know what food you guys recommend from where you are 🤔🤔

anyways stay safe as always! 💜💜💜