eighteen

between all the complications and happenings, the company decided to release a statement.

something very vague but good enough to not let people stick their nose in their business further.

'a close friend of the boys.' was the summarization of the whole two page essay.

but still, precaution had to be made. not only to protect their career, but also their soulmate.

they scrapped everything in the contract and made a new one.

written by bang pd-nim himself. he was definitely a strict person, but nonetheless he was considerate and very sincere. knowing how hard it was on not only the girl, but the seven males he lovingly called sons.

taehyung on the other hand, was very much bothered.

he wasn't able to hug her, steal a kiss when she least expects is, or simply just smile at her.

and his worries soon reached the two others.

you know who it is.

the three troublemakers made a quote on quote plan for a whole day in the maknae's room, then right after stormed to the company to present it to pd-nim. all while ignoring their eldest hyung shouting at them.

the news of the three storming out soon reached all the others and immediately went after the boys which lead us here.

jin opened the room where one employee saw the three went. there sat pd-nim in front of the three and a huge projector. all four of them stopped and motioned the four older boys inside, sitting beside their boss on the long table used for meetings.

and with that the three explained their idea.

Project:A

~

"e-excuse me? I thought we renewed my contract right?" the girl asked confused, focused on the jolly man sitting on the other side of the desk.

"doesn't mean we cannot change it again correct?" bang pd-nim stated pushing forward the piece of paper towards her. "I know how much you mean towards the boys." she couldn't help but flinch at that.

and the father-figure in front of her did not miss it at all.

"tell me (y/n), are you happy with the boys?" the girl stared at the man, lost, because at this moment even she didn't know herself if she was happy enough.

was she?

(y/n) rarely did. although she regarded her life as something very average, it flipped upside down when she met the boys.

she was happy with them yes, but love?

it's not just a word. it was something she wanted to feel without it being forced upon to. she didn't care about soulmates in the first place, and she didn't want to be unfair to the seven idols she was destined for.

they were amazing people, was she really enough for them?

snapping out of her thoughts, she heard the man spoke lightly to her.

"when I first met these people, I thought to myself, that if they didn't succeed then I'll just stop my business. that was not because i did not believe them, but because I knew that if they couldn't stand for themselves then I would find no one else that could do it.

they didn't take it well when they found out they were soulmates. they also found it weird after all, but at the same time they cherished it more than anything. through fights, hate and even leaving each other for a while, they did it all. 

love isn't formed simply because your soulmates, love forms when you don't care whether you have the other's mark or not. love comes slowly, you just need to let it happen."

the man was not looking at her anymore, rather he closed his eyes. with an expression of someone reminiscing.

"let me tell you this, how can you meet under one sky when you're in different worlds?"

"I-" the girl couldn't speak at all. unconsciously, tears had started falling down her cheeks. slowly wiping her tears, she did not hear the same people entering the room and the man smiling at them.

sniffling she felt lips peck her forehead, then her cheeks, then her nose. one after the other, until she finally saw the seven boys smiling at her encouragingly.

"hobi felt it you know." yoongi started, taking her hands into his. "how sad and out of place you felt."

"it was unfair y'know, you should've told us.." the said boy muttered pouting at her, his eyes slightly red too, indicating that he also just finished crying.

"we know how much you care about our work, because as you said we worked hard for it but-" seokjin smiled taking her other hand and holding it close.

"we're also willing to work hard for your love. so don't give up on us now alright?" namjoon continued cupping her cheek lovingly.

"I had trouble at first too" jungkook's voice mentioned gaining the attention of everyone. "I was, and still am the youngest out of all of us. I was very confused and angry because I didn't know what was happening and what I should feel.."

"he was frustrated for a while, but it did not mean he would always be" jimin cut in ruffling the younger male's hair.

"it took a movie night and a bunch of cuddling, but we managed it." taehyung smiled.

"it might take a while for you to say it back but (y/n)"

"we love you."

~

hi everyone, sorry for not uploading last sunday but my friend asked me to take a break because of the messages I've been receiving. nonetheless I feel slightly better and I know this chapter is a mess but I assure you that the next few ones will definitely be better. 

if you're curious about the messages and stuff, here's and example.

I posted this on because this was one of the more tame and slightly less vulgar ones

I posted this on because this was one of the more tame and slightly less vulgar ones. but for every one who are doing this, please stop. everyone has their own opinions and has the right too do the things that they want unless it's physically or mentally hurting anyone.

in general just please be nice to other people and just click out when you don't like something.

anyways! enough of the negativity, I'll see you guys by sunday again! stay safe!

also I'll be releasing our 70 and 80k specials soon, I haven't written them yet so feel free to request a specific scenario, event or even a specific member you want reader interact specifically. that's it! goodbyeeee!