Met a New Friend

It's been eight years since the great escape from the Shark Kingdom.

Young Annika Trollex is now eight years old, the pride and joy of the kingdom, seeing joy and laughter from the other Techno Trolls from partying to the techno bar on her balcony from her LED castle.

She just loves seeing her people being together while dancing around. She couldn't be happier.

From the balcony, she could even see her mother and father playing techno music from their DJ sets, and while they're playing the song, it's time for the drop.

(Annika's crown and hair as a child

(Annika's crown and hair as a child. The tiara changes color with her emotions. Blue means happy)

King Coral: AAALL RIGHT!! WHO'S READY FOR THE DROP?!?!

The crowd cheered as they jumped like the volume beats.

Annika also started to get excited for the drop.

She sees her parents do the drop every time they do a song.

And then...

King and Queen: ONE MORE TIME!!! *both hit the button*

As they hit the drop button, hearts blasted out and sent the trolls flying with laughter.

Annika's eyes lit up in amazement.

She loves it when her parents drop the beat.

And she can't wait until she becomes queen and drops the beat to bring her people together.

She smiles with happiness and excitement.

After the party, and when her parents came to the castle, she swam towards them...

Princess Annika: Mommy! Daddy! That was awesome! You really know how to make trolls move their bodies to the beats and make everyone happy!!

King Coral: *chuckles* Well, Annika, one day you'll be making everyone's bodies move and make them happy when you're queen.

Princess Annika: *gasp* Really?