True Happiness and Annika's Heartsong

Suddenly, the lid of the pot opened to reveal.....

Finn.

Finn: Annika!!

Queen Annika: Finn? What are you doing?

Finn: I can't let them eat you! come on, everyone! Get out of here!!

Queen Annika: Come with us! If you go in there without us, you know what they'll do!

Finn: I won't risk letting you all get hurt just to make myself happy! You all are my friends and I want you to be safe. You showed me what it was like to be happy, and I love you for that.

Queen Annika: I love you too, Finn. Stay safe.

Finn: You too, Annika. Good-bye. *closes the palace doors*

Later, all the Techno Trolls were swimming into the sandy tunnel to escape and Queen Annika looked back at the castle.

Trollex: Annika? What is it?

Queen Annika: Finn just ruined his life to save ours. It's not right and he deserves to be happy as much as we do. All of the Sharks do.

Inside the castle dining hall, all the Sharks were banging their utensils on the tables in a rhythmic function as Finn rolled the pot inside.

They thought it was full of Techno Trolls, but boy were they wrong!

Chef Dorsal: Finally! We can have true happiness at last! *opens the pot* Bon appetit. *notices that the Techno Trolls are gone* What? You are them all!

Sharks: He ruined Beast, Eat, Feast!!!

Chef Dorsal: You greedy, greedy sea pig!! Guards, lock him up!!

The guards were about to arrest Finn, until the Techno Trolls burst into the dining hall and put on his tuxedo jacket, shocking everyone to learn that he's Sir Phineas.

Queen Fiona: Sir Phineas? But how? Why? Why did you do this?

Queen Annika swam up to her and spoke up..

Queen Annika: Because he didn't think you would want someone like him.

Finn: I mean, hello? Is it me you're looking for? I don't think so.

Chef Dorsal, on the other hand, or fin (no pun intended), was having none of it.

Chef Dorsal: Guards! Finish him!

Queen Fiona: No!

Queen Annika: Wait! Queen Fiona, when you were with Finn, you were feeling something, weren't you?

Queen Fiona: Yeah, I was. I just thought it was too much pizza.

Finn: Me too!

Queen Annika: That feeling? That was happiness.

Sharks: (gasp!)

Suzy Sharp: But you have to eat a Techno Troll to be happy! Everyone knows that. Don't you?

Trollex: But, Queen Fiona has never eaten a Techno Troll in her life, right?

Queen Fiona: No, I haven't. Yet, here I am. My belly empty and my heart full.

All the Sharks thought the scene was adorable, but Chef got this far in her plan.

She wasn't going to let anything stop her.

Chef Dorsal: Don't listen to her! There's only one way to be happy: My way!!

Queen Fiona: No!