Helping A Shark In Need

Queen Annika looked back and saw the Shark boy crying. She knows she's supposed to get out of the Shark Kingdom as soon as she freed her people, but she started feeling like there's more to this adventure. Finn fell on his bed with his face on the pillow as tears started leaking out his eyes. Annika swam towards Finn to see what's wrong, but she's cautious to make sure she doesn't get attacked. BDB swam with her by her side...

BDB: *whispers* Queen Annika, be careful. You may not know if he's playing a trick on you.

Queen Annika: You may be right. But I have to know what's wrong with him. He might be feeling down. I have to see what's wrong. So, trust me on this.

BDB looked at his friend, then at the crying Shark, then back at his friend. He wasn't sure if he could trust her, but he gave his friend a light nod, letting her talk to Finn.

Queen Annika: Um...hello?

Finn: *looks up from his pillow* Hmmm? *sniffs* What? Why are you still here? I thought you guys already left.

Queen Annika: Well, we were going to. But then, I heard you crying and I was kind of wondering why.

Finn sat up from his bed and wiped away some of his tears. He looked at the tiny troll queen and said....

Finn: Well, *sniffs* everyone is so excited that we're bringing back Beast, Eat, Feast after 24 years, and all I wanted is...Is..

Queen Annika: Yeah?

Finn: Is...*groans* I don't want to talk about it, ok? It's just too embarrassing.

Annika swam towards his shoulder and puts her hands on , in supportive comfort. Finn might find this uncomfortable, but he finds it nice. Sharks here in Shark Kingdom, everyone is always depressed and very rude to one another.  But that changed when Beast, Eat, Feast first came into their lives and changed everything. It's their only way for them to e happy and love music. The other Techno Trolls looked at their queen talking to their dangerous predator with surprising looks on their faces. They've never seen, not just any Techno Troll, but their queen up close to a Shark. SO, without showing any fear, they swam to where Queen Annika was and tried to also comfort Finn.

Queen Annika: I know it may be a bit personal to you, but I wanna help you with this problem.

Finn: Why would you help me? I'm a Shark. And Sharks eat you Techno Trolls. Why would you help someone like me?

Queen Annika: Because I love my people. I took care of them ever since I was crowned Queen.  And when I saw you crying, I knew that there was something bothering you. Please, Finn, tell me what's wrong. You'll feel better if you talk about it.

Finn wasn't sure if he could answer the question, but after hearing those words, he could tell that he trust her and her Trolls.

Finn: *went to a wall near his bed and opened the curtains to reveal pictures of Queen Fiona*  You know her? Queen Fiona of Shark Kingdom? Well, you may have noticed that I have a, uh...

BDB: Huge crush on her?

Finn: Yeah. *lays down on his bed* sO seriously love her, but I'm too shy around her, and I'm scared to know if she doesn't love me back. What am I going to do?

Queen Annika swam and looked at the very, very, very, disturbing pictures of him with Queen Fiona. She could tell that he really wants to be with her. BDB also even tried to think on how he could help. Then, an idea came to the queen's head on how she could help out their new friend. It'll be tricky, but it just might work.