Shark Kingdom

Meanwhile inside the castle, the new queen of Shark Kingdom, Queen Fiona, was sitting on her throne in sadness.

Her father sadly passed away, and she still doesn't have the love for music.

She looked behind her to see the picture of her and her father and said...

Queen Fiona: Maybe Dad was right. *sad sigh* I will never, ever, ever love music. And there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

But then, a boy her age named Finn overhead her talking about how sad she was.

He was about to go up to her to cheer her up, but suddenly out of nowhere, a voice echoed around the throne room.

???: Oh? You don't think you can love music, you say? *chuckles* Well, I beg to differ.

The voice revealed herself, and it was none other than Chef Dorsal that just appeared from the seaweed bush.

The two guards surrounded her, but she kept swimming towards the queen...

Chef Dorsal: Gary. Jerry. Good to see you boys again.

As she continued to swim to the throne, she chomped Finn's broom.

He let out a small groan.

As Dorsal swam near the queen, she bowed down and then Queen Fiona started speaking...

Queen Fiona: Chef Dorsal?! What are you doing here? My father banished you over 24 years ago! And have you been hiding behind that plant this whole time?

Chef Dorsal: I know I had let you down for not giving you the best Beast, Eat, Feast. But I know how to make it up to you, your highness.

Queen Fiona: Oh, really? But how? All of the Techno Trolls are gone!

Chef Dorsal: Like I said earlier, I beg to differ.

The queen cocked her eyebrow, being confused on what she meant.

Until she saw a huge glass tank that's filled with Techno Trolls.

The poor trolls huddled together, frightened to be in the Shark Kingdom.

The queen's eyes sparkled as she swam towards the tank...

Queen Fiona: *gasp* *swims towards the tank* You've found the Trolls!

But as Queen Fiona was about to touch the tank, Chef Dorsal slapped her fin away.

The guards stayed high alert  as they kept their spears near Dorsal...

Chef Dorsal: Ah, ah, ah. Not until we...

Queen Fiona: Bring back Beast, Eat, Feast! HA HA!! I'm a genius!!

Chef Dorsal: 😑?! Sure. Then everyone in Shark Kingdom will love music again. And I will be right behind you. Holding a knife.

Queen Fiona: Wait, what?

Chef Dorsal: Nothing. Now, if I may ask, do you want me to come back?

Queen Fiona doesn't trust her, but she wants to for making Shark Kingdom a place where everyone can love music.

So, she makes her decision.

Queen Fiona: Alright. For my kingdom.

As Queen Fiona swam out of the room, Chef Dorsal swam to her precious kitchen that she hasn't seen or used in 24 years...

Chef Dorsal: I'M BACK!!

And then she saw Finn in the kitchen with her, sweeping with his chomped up broom...

Chef Dorsal: Hey, you! Kid! What's your name?

Finn: Uh, I'm Finn.

Chef Dorsal: Congratulations, kid. You work for me now! Now go clean up those dirty dishes!

Finn: Oh! *stutters a bit* OK

Finn starts cleaning up all the dishes, which he doesn't mind, since he's the cleaning boy of the castle.

As Chef Dorsal looked at Finn with an annoyed look, she just knew her plan was going to work.

Nothing could stop her.

You never know, Chef Dork! Once Queen Annika saves her friends, they will stop you!!! What should her fate be at the end of the story? I know the Bergen Chef fell into a flaming pot and was eaten by a hill monster. But there aren't any hills in the middle of the ocean. Should she be:

A: Banished from the ocean

B: Eaten by a gang of orca whales

C: Thrown into the dungeon with no food or water

Vote in the comments and I'll decide which one is the most suitable punishment. Bye!