I Don't Know

Queen Annika and BDB were swimming in the open ocean, following Chef Dorsal to the Shark Kingdom, when they decided to rest for the night inside of a nearby cave.

Queen Annika: *sighs* I hope Trollex is alright.

BDB: Who's Trollex? Someone you like? Oooh~~

Queen Annika jumped in surprise and blushed furiously.

Whether it was from anger, embarrassment, or both was anyone's guess at the moment.

Queen Annika: Uh, yes. I've had a crush on him for years now, and I wanted to be my future king.  But I don't know if he feels the same way.

BDB: I know that he will be lucky to have you caring for him.

Queen Annika: What if I'm not as good of a ruler as my parents? I haven't even found my heart song yet.

BDB: Don't say that, Annika!! You will find your song and it doesn't matter if you're not as good as your parents were, but I know you will do your best to rule Techno Reef. I've known you since you were fifteen years old, and not once did you ever back down from a challenge.

Queen Annika: How did I get so lucky to have you as my best friend? *yawns* Let's get some sleep so we can keep moving.

BDB: Okay. Night, Queen Annika.

Queen Annika: Night, BDB.

Oh, boy! Looks like Queen Annika is having a case of self doubt. She's worried that she won't be able to rule Techno Reef like her parents. Leave a comment on what song I should use in the story, when Queen Annika loses her colors.