Coronation

Annika, still at age 24, was throwing her first party.

Then her parents came out, telling everyone to gather around as they had an announcement to make.

BDB came out of the set to join the Royal Family and started glowing with excitement.

Today is the day where Annika is crowned Queen of the Techno Trolls.

They are on a neon green coral with everyone around it.

Then, King Coral made his speech...

King Coral: We've been your rulers for many years now, and we've taken really good care of you all. But sadly, it's our time to retire. But, you have a new ruler, one that'll look after you all and protect our kingdom. We now introduce your new Queen, our daughter. Queen Annika Trollex of the Techno Trolls.

The new Queen Annika swam up to her parents and leaned her head down.

Her mother placed her coral circlet on her head, and when she lifted her head back up, she hugged her parents who were smiling proudly now that their little girl was all grown up.

Then she turned to her people and made her speech...

(Queen Annika Trollex's crown and hair after her coronation

(Queen Annika Trollex's crown and hair after her coronation. A/N: Her hair gained different colored streaks. What Queen Annika doesn't know is that when she finds her true love and her heart song, the starfish and jewels on her crown will glow and transform her into the true Queen of the Techno Trolls)

Queen Annika: And now, as your new queen, it is my sworn duty that I will protect you all from any danger and take care of you if you have any problems to take care of. And that is a promise that I'm going to keep. Please, I may be your new Queen, but it doesn't mean that I am better than you. Think of me as a mother figure who will take charge when it is necessary. It is an honor to be your Queen.

The crowd of Techno Trolls and her parents cheered after hearing this from their new ruler.

Now, it's time for the big party to celebrate the newly crowned Queen in her honor.