Bridge of Light

This is the chapter that Trollex finally sings that song to Queen Annika in the pot!!!

A/N: Sorry about changing the song.

Chef Dorsal threw Queen Annika, her friends, and the rest of her people into a pot and locked it up.

Former King Coral and Queen Marine swam up to their daughter and engulfed her in a hug.

But, it's almost like she didn't want the hug...

King Coral: Annika!! Thank goodness you're safe!!

Queen Annika backed away from her parents the moment they let go and gave a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Queen Annika: (sarcastically) I'm doing just dandy, Daddy. I got everyone I love thrown in a pot ready to be eaten by Queen Fiona and the whole Shark Kingdom as well as proving that I'm a horrible queen. Thanks for asking, how do you think I feel?

All of the Techno Trolls were in shock to hear their princess/queen speak this way.

It seemed...impossible!!

BDB: Annika, are you being...sarcastic?

Queen Annika: YES!! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, A DUMMY?! NO WAY!!!

Everyone gasped in shock at how their Queen was acting and her outburst.

All of her emotions of fear, anger, discouragement,  and despair were finally coming to light.

Techno Trolls: (gasp!)

Queen Annika: (dejected) I'm so sorry, everyone. Really, I am. I don't know why I thought that I could save you all. All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe like you did, Mom. Daddy. But I couldn't!

Queen Marine: Sweetie...

Queen Annika: (dejected) I let everyone down. I couldn't even stop one of our own from betraying us.

She swam to the middle of the pot, sat on her tail, and wrapped her arms around herself tightly.

And it looked like she was on the verge of crying.

Isabella: But, Queen Annika. You didn't let any of us down. If anything, we were the ones that were wrong to think you weren't going to come save us. You proved that you are more than worthy of being the Queen of Techno.

Everyone else nodded in agreement, but it didn't have any effect on Queen Annika.

Queen Annika: I don't care because it's not true. What kind of queen am I if I can't protect those close to me?

As soon as she spoke those words, Queen Annika started turning grey.

Seeing their Queen turn grey, all of the Techno Trolls turned gray in hopelessness

Her Trollex was the only one who didn't turn grey, but he knew that he had to help Queen Annika feel better and restore her hope.