Finding The Missing Trolls

Queen Annika and BDB swam for nearly over thirteen hours without any rest, until they finally reached the Shark Kingdom.

They were able to fight off rough currents, over giant predators, or get distracted by anything remotely dangerous.

But, they made it.

They hid behind some rocks so that no other Sharks could spot them.

They were about to get closer to the castle, until Annika saw a tank.

She looked inside and saw a reef with damaged shells.

She and BDB swam inside the tank and looked around, sadness evident on the queen's face.

She even saw a dark blue shell, feeling like she used to live in it.

So she picked it up, wiped away any sand on it, and took a good look at it.

BDB: Are you ok, girl?

Queen Annika: Yeah, I... I'm starting to get this feeling that...this is what Mom told me about us living in a different reef. And that this shell is where I used to live when I was a baby.

BDB: *nudges Annika's cheek* Don't worry about it, Annika. Everything is going to be ok. Besides, your parents did have a reason to leave this place, didn't they? they wanted to protect you and their subjects. And isn't that what you're doing?

Queen Annika: *chuckles and hugs BDB* They did. I'm glad you came with me, little buddy.

BDB: I'm glad I met you!

Queen Annika: *chuckles* Now let's get out of here before we get caught.

Queen Annika and BDB swam out of the tank and into the castle.

They kept blending into their surroundings so they won't get captured.

Meanwhile with the taken trolls,  they're placed within another glass tank and onto the kitchen counter.

They gathered around as they started to tremble in fear as they see Sharks swimming up to the tank, showing their fangs at them. It's been over 24 years since they've seen a Shark, especially when they're really up close to them.

They tried to stay calm, but sadly they couldn't with all the Sharks staring at them.

They couldn't even find a good idea when they are being watched all the time.

It really scared them.

Trollex: (I hope Annika finds us and rescues us. I miss her and I want to go back to Techno Reef.)

But then, Chef Dorsal brought the tank to Finn's room in order to keep them ready for the big feast.

Queen Annika and BDB were able to see them being moved and followed Finn.

Queen Annika: There they are. Come on.

Queen Annika and BDB followed the little shark boy to his room.

Finn placed a blanket over the tank so none of them knows what's going on.

Until suddenly, the queen noticed a mural of Queen Fiona over his bed.

She started to feel...disturbed.

And then, an idea came to Queen Annika's head on how she could save her people from getting eaten by the queen's Sharks.

What could Queen Annika's idea to save her people from the Shark Kingdom be?

And I will announce Chef Dorsal's punishment at the beginning of the next chapter. Bye!!