Getting The Looks

Queen Annika told her Techno Trolls and Finn her plan, but that made them both uncomfortable and unsettling.

Finn: You want me to what?

Pink Troll: And you want us to do what?

Queen Annika: What we're going to do is give Finn here a new look. Make him look less of a castle cleaner and more of a gentleman who knows how to treat others equally.

Trollex: *under his breath* *blushes* Like her

Queen Annika: *to Trollex* What was that?

Trollex: NOTHING!!! 😳

Queen Annika: Ok... So, let's get started

Finn: Wait! You guys are doing something nice for me, what should I give you guys in return?

Queen Annika almost forgot. They're trying to make a deal with a Shark. If they help Finn get a date with Queen Fiona, what can Finn do to help them? Annika started to think on what Finn can do. Then it hit her...

Queen Annika: If we help you get a date with Queen Fiona, you can help us escape from Shark Kingdom. How does that sound?

Finn: Mmm, I think I can do that. But what if you guys get hunted again? Chef knows where your new home is now.

Queen Annika: Don't worry about that. I have a group of friends who will make sure she'll never bother us again. But for now, *makes her thumbs and index fingers from a screen* we need to start getting you some new clothes.

Girls: *squeals* MAKE-OVER TIME!!!!!

Finn and the other trolls looked and blinked at them.

Finn: *whispers to Annika* They've got some make-up issues.

Queen Annika: Can you blame them?

Finn: Not really.

Queen Annika: Me neither. Ok! Let's get started.

The Techno Trolls started to help Finn to get ready for the date. They looked through his closest to see what he had. All he had was aprons. And the disgusting type, the kind that has a lot of stains. And they didn't even want to ask about that. So, the Trolls had to improvise. They took out all the aprons and started sewing them together to make a tuxedo and bow-tie. While the others worked on brushing his sharp teeth, but some of them were actually afraid if they got closer to his mouth, thinking he might eat them. So, they did it anyway, and he didn't eat them. They started to think that he can be trusted. They got the tux on him, cleaned his teeth, and even polished his scales. Queen Annika and BDB looked at what they made Finn into. They started to feel confident about this plan they're making.  He is ready to date Queen Fiona.