The Rescue

Before I start writing this chapter, I have decided on Chef Dorsal's punishment. Her punishment is.....

EATEN BY A GANG OF ORCA WHALES!!!!

Alright, now here's chapter 9.

Queen Annika and BDB swam off to Finn's room to free her captured citizens. She feels confident that she'll be able to get them home, but she also feels that she might fail to get them back. But she's looking behind that and continued to focus on her mission. She can't fail them. Especially Trollex. As Queen Annika and BDB continued to follow Finn to his room , they hid behind some books so they could find the perfect opportunity to free her Trolls. But then when Finn placed the tank down and covered it with a blanket and laid on his bed, Annika suddenly noticed some scrapbooks of him and Queen Fiona on a date. She had the feeling that Finn, the castle cleaning boy, was in love with Queen Fiona, the Queen of Shark Kingdom. an idea just came to her head. As Finn fell asleep, the queen and the drop-button swam towards the tank and uncovered the blanket.

Light Blue Troll: *sees Queen Annika and gasps* Queen Annika!! Techno Beat Drop Button!!

Dark Green Troll: We're saved!!!

Queen Annika: Shh! *whispers* There's a Shark right there. *smiles* But I'm very happy to see you're all alright.

Trollex: *smiles happily* And we are happy to see you too!!

(Trollika is in action!!!!!! 😍😍😍)

Queen Annika: Now, let's get this kid off and we can get out of here. Everybody, push as much as you can. TBDB and I are gonna try and pull it up.

As Queen Annika and BDB swam up to the top of the tank, they're using all their strength to lift it up, while everyone inside the tank used their strength to push it out. It took a lot of time, but they were able to lift the tank lid for everyone to get out. They all swam to their Queen and hugged her for coming to the rescue. But as they turned around, they've already been spotted.

Finn: W-What the?! What are you doing outside the tank?!

Queen Annika: SCATTER!!!

The Techno Trolls all swam in different directions to get away from Finn. The Shark tried to catch them, but you know. Fins. As they all escaped from Finn's room, Queen Annika suddenly heard the Shark boy crying.

Why is Finn crying? Keep reading to find out!

(vitarah01, Trollex x Annika is setting sail!!!)