The Date

I'm not sure what song Trollex is going to sing, so I'm going with Looking Through Your Eyes.

As Queen Fiona continue to find a good bib, Finn suddenly spoke out...

Finn: I think you look phat.

Queen Annika and her Techno Trolls had the biggest urge to facepalm right after he said that. Make Queen Fiona feel happy, be insulted!

Queen Fiona: *growls* What?! *looked behind her and saw Finn*

She and everyone else in the bib shop tuned around and glared at him for saying she looked fat.

Queen Annika: *whispers* P-H, Phat. Then strike that pose.

*copy* Finn: P-H, Phat!  *strikes a pose*

Fiona suddenly had her breath taken away.

Queen Fiona: Well, hello there, Mister....?

That's one flaw in the plan. They didn't come up with a name!!

Queen Annika: *whispers*How about Sir Phineas? Because Finn can be short for Phineas.

Finn: Sir... Phineas?

Queen Fiona: Well, greetings Sir Phineas. I bet you know who I am

Finn: Why, yes! You're the Queen of the Sharks and...uh..

Trollex: "You're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on"

Finn: You're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on.

Queen Fiona: *blushes* Aww, thank you. Say, you wouldn't mind if you'd like to accompany me to our favourite pizzeria?

Queen Annika and her Techno Trolls were ecstatic!! Instead of Finn asking Queen Fiona out, it was the other way around. For Queen Annika, this plan was working out better than she thought it would!!

Queen Annika: *whispers* Yes! You'll be delighted.

*copy* Finn: Yes! You'll be delighted.

Queen Fiona:  *😗*?! *😏* Indeed, I will. *to her guards* Wait for me at the castle, boys! *at the door* Because things are going to get messy.

Queen Annika, TBDB, and the Techno Trolls: Eww!

Queen Annika:  *whispers* Phase one, right on the bull's-eye.

Trollex: *whispers* You can say that again, Queen Annika!!

Queen Annika:  *whispers* You don't have to call me 'Queen '. Just call me Annika or Annika Trollex unless it's serious. Okay? You're all my friends. But, we'll need a group name.

Bliss Marina: How about the 'Reef Rockers' ?

Queen Annika: *whispers* I like it!! 🤗

She and Trollex shared a high five, and blushed furiously afterwards.  The other Techno Trolls looked at them and struggled to hide their snickers as their Queen interacted with her crush. One thing that they could all agree on was that love is in bloom for both couples.

At their local pizzeria, they waited for their pizza to arrive. Finn started to celebrate

Well! Queen Fiona and Finn are finally going out on that date like he wanted, but is deception really the best option? Vote yes or no in the comments. And press the vote button if you want a holiday sequel!!

(Shootout to MoonlightStorm24 and vitarah01 for the support. Just to let you all know, that group of friends that Annika was talking about is the gang of orca whales.)