Pain of the Body

Naruto's morning had been weird. He woke up covered in a cold sweat, and his eyes were wet. Then by instinct, he looked for a mirror and looked at himself. Once he realized what he done in that moment, he whad forgotten why he did it and just concentrated on what today was supposed to be. He prepared himself for today because it was an exciting day! His first day as a genin! His new team, with Sakura-chan! He picked up his pack with all of his ninja stuff and ran out the door, prepared to run to the training grounds because he was that excited! Then he looked at the sky and saw the sun barely out and just showing the first peaks of light. Naruto's stomach groans with hunger. Why did their new sensei told them to not eat breakfast?! This was torture! But... if he wanted to be a ninja, then he have to go through with it. Naruto, his excitement, uncontrollable, proceeded to run towards the Training grounds.

Naruto arrives at the training ground just in time, like what their new sensei had told them to. He notices Sasuke and Sakura walking to the center of the field and he followed. When they've finally been close enough they've stopped, mouth shut and them being silent, as the air filled with an obyious tension from being nervous and just rested, waiting for their sensei.

An hour had passed. Two hours had passed. Three hours had passed. The sun was now shining bright and the three genin were under the sun, underneath the blazing heat as they sat their at the middle of the training grounds, waiting for their sensei. Then they see something a silver scarecrow walking towards them.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Said both Naruto and Sakura, as they wiped off the sweat from their heads

"Sorry! There was a black cat in the way so I traced back my steps" said Kakashi with an eye smile. He was interested by the three genin in front of him. Especially with two genin, to which he considered the legacy of the most important most people in his life.

"LIAR!"

Kakashi just sweat dropped as an excuse. Then he brought out two bells. 'Time to find out if they have what it takes' Kakashi thinks to himself

"Alright, since everyone is here, I'm gonna explain what the survival exercise is!" said Kakashi enthusiastically. The three genin we're already nervous because their sensei was speaking in a more happy, calculating tone. The tone that lets them think they should expect worse.

"Now, I have here is two bells! I'll set up a timer up to noon, which is all the time you have to get it. Anyone who don't get a bell, goes back to the academy." Said Kakashi. He knows what they're gonna say in three. Two. One.

"WHAT!" said the three genin. Thoughts of going back to the academy going around their head.

"But I thought that we're already shinobi after we leave the academy!?" said Naruto. HE don't want to go back to the academy and sit through all the boring lessons that Iruka-sensei made him listen to. Not Again!

"That was just a pre-test. THIS is the real test. To truly see if you have the means to be true konoha Shinobi!" said Kakashi

Then something unexpected happened. Sasuke started screaming. Screaming in pain

"Sasuke-Kun!" screamed Sakura in horror. She tried to compose herself and think of what was happening. Her face covered with horror, she doesn't know what to do in this situation except stare horribly

Kakashi upon hearing the Uchiha's scream was doubting if this was a trick or not, stood at his place, but worried. He didn't want to fall for an obvious trick but he knew this wasn't in the personality report of the kid. Then he saw the kid's eyes. "Sharingan?!"

He ran to his student and hold his student closer as he looked at Sasuke's eyes. He knew that Sasuke hadn't unlocked his sharingan yet. But what the hell is he looking at right now!? Kakashi notices Sasuke's sharingan shifts from one tomoe to two then three, then into a mangekyo sharingan. His eyes widened when Sasuke's left eye suddenly changed purple, and rings upon rings suddenly appeared tomoes.

"Thi-This shouldn't even be possible! "said Kakashi. He stared at the eyes of his student. He doesn't know what's happening. This shouldn't even be possible at all. ALL sharingan transformation in just seconds? and what's this purple eye? A new sharingan manifestation? This means that Sasuke was a special case or something, some outside force was controlling events beyond his understanding. He then concludes that he needs to call the Hokage but somethings roll in. The pain rolls in. Unimaginable pain, both from his head and his body. He drops from the pain, suppressing his scream but rolled from the pain he got.

"Kakashi- Sensei!" screamed Sakura and Naruto. They we're both now horrified at the scene happening. Sakura was doubting if this was a trick or not but she stared horrified. She was staring at two people in pain. And she can't imagine how much pain they're feeling. She was so horrified that she fell unconscious.

Naruto was just the same with Sakura yet he just observed. Observed the pain. Then he felt the same treatment. He screamed in pain. His body felt crushed. His mind just the same. He can feel his chakra, moving around his body in ways that shouldn't be possible. Then the pain was just too much for him, then he blacked out.

Naruto wakes up in a room. A room that unexpectedly, feels like a big sewer. In front of him, a big gate, that resembled a prison was in front of him. Behind the gate, a towering fox with nine tails was staring at him.

"Kit... Welcome back"