Sennin

"Well... Welcome to my little home, make yourself at home"

Kakashi looked around the house. It was quaint, clearly made to accommodate a family. Though the kitchen was surprisingly equipped with modern appliances like a proper stove and a working sink plus a refrigerator, everything else omitted a homely feel.

'Just like last time' Kakashi thought, remembering the firsts he experienced in the past

"Ahh, Dad! Is this the Konoha Shinobi that you requested for?" A voice said as a woman popped out from a room

"Tsunami! Yeah, this is the shinobi that I asked for. Though... they're gonna need two futons" Tazuna said which cause Tsunami to look carefully at the shinobi with her father. The silver haired one carried two things that she thought were blue and yellow bags at first glance but closer it was...

"Ahh! Alright, I'll get the futons!" Tsunami said as she ran up upstairs, Kakashi's eyes following her before looking back to Tazuna

"Ahh, that was my daughter Tsunami! I also have a grandson but he's helping some other people, I bet. Anyways! About the bridge..." Tazuna started while Kakashi tuned him out.

'Part one, complete. Now for the second...'

"Brat, you're finally here"

Naruto opened his eyes and saw a dazzling yellow, which confused Naruto very much. 'Yellow?'

Naruto rose up and looked around his surroundings which, at the very least, when he did start noticing his surrounding, was very surprised.

"It's... It's you guys!"

All around him were... the tailed beast. He was confused why they were all here, inside the place where Kurama and Him talk almost everytime, but then he remembered that he was the meeting point of all bijuu

"Hello Naruto-kun!" Chomei said cheerfully

"Why the hell are you always in the center of everything, brat?" Son Goku asked sarcastically

Naruto grinned at all of the bijuu that were there. It had probably been so long ago that he had met them, though it had been in a battlefield for the safety of the world. It was so long ago that he had made friends with all of them.

"Son Goku, do not act sarcastically, it is only right that it is Naruto that was chosen"

Surprised with the new voice he turned around and was, at the least, very surprised.

At the center, besides him, was a very old man, sitting in the air. He wore an old white robe with the same markings as Naruto if he would go into Kurama Mode. He had nine tomoes at the collar, and hold a black staff with rings at the top. Naruto immediately knew who this person is, or was

"Rekudo Sennin?"

The man nodded and wore a smile, though Naruto noticed it was a tired one.

"Yes, Ashura...no, Naruto. It has been a long time"

"Yeah, old man! It has been..." Naruto said furrowing his brows from the memories of the time he saw the sennin. If he appeared, it means...

"Guessing from your expression, Naruto... Yes. It has come again. The world as we know it, will need to be protected." The sennin said grimly "As Kurama had probably said, it has been my power to put you back in time, for a very important reason"

The sennin paused as he looked around him "I have given everyone their memories as I have rewind time to this point, but it has been for a consequence" The sennin said as he closed his eyes