The Man behind the White mask

"It's not the face that makes someone a monster, it's the choices they make with their lives."

–Naruto

An hour earlier

The sudden rush of air flows through his face, as he jumped from branch to branch. He look at his left and right, seeing his team mates, Tako and Niadra.

"Are we there yet?" The brunette on his left, Niadra, asked him "Feels like we've been running for atleast 10 mins."

"A minute more, and we've arrived, don't worry. Just concentrate at running." The jet black slender man, Tako, replied. "Also, don't disturb Kiyoshi while he's running! He might get distracted and hit his head!" Tako laughed. He flips him off, and they continued running through the forest.

The forest clears down through as the trees get sparser and sparser before they reach a large campsite. He motioned for them to stop, and he looked at the campsite.

"Is this it?" Niadra, again asked him "Why can't we just send an ANBU squad to kill all of them?"

Kiyoshi look at Niadra and motioned for her to stay silent. His eyes looked over the overall campsite and noted things of importance.

"Look." Tako whispered to Kiyoshi "The report says that all of the merchants had little to no items with them, right? If so, then what are those?"

Kiyoshi looked at where Tako was pointing and saw he was right. There were five carriages, filled to the brim with what looked like food, miscellaneous items, and the most disturbing of all...

"Those are weapon shipments!" Niadra whispers ferociously "What were those 5 merchants names?"

Kiyoshi took a piece of paper from his vest and gave it to Niadra.

"I know these names. They were the frequent suppliers of weapon shops around Konoha. Look, one of them. Riya Hitoshi, the heir of a weapons manufacturer located at the Fire Daimyo's castle town. Giro Takasugi, CEO of Greater Goodness Inc., who sells shinobi weapons and armor."

"That means..." Tako looks grimly at Kiyoshi "We have to tell Hokage-sama immediately!"

Kiyoshi nodded, as he took out a piece of paper. As he put the tip of his brush at the paper, he hears a slash behind him.

"What do you think of my army?" He hears a deep grumble from behind him. He looks behind him, and saw a figure with a white mask with a sword reflecting off a red menacing light. In front of him was Niadra, with a shocked face as her last expression before she falls over the tree. As she fell, the masked figure took the report he had given to Niadra, and read it.

"Tsk, I see your Hokage has finally figured out what I was doing. Pity" He says as he cleaned off the blood on his sword with the report "Would have been a lot better if it was a surprise. But, it'll be fun."

"Kiyoshi, get away! I'll deal with him! Concentrate on sending the report to Hokage-sama!" Tako said as he did an array of seals before shouting

"Doton: Doryūheki!"

Suddenly, a wall of earth rises from the ground, which blocked the masked man from the two of them.

"Run Kiyoshi, do it!" He heard Tako say before he pushed him away. Kiyoshi followed the order and run through the forest. He ran for a few minutes before he stopped. He took out his piece of paper, and brushed a few strokes before he heard a blood curling scream in the cold, night air. His heart beating heavy, but his head clear, he wrote what he saw in what he could before he heard a giant thud behind him.