The Creepy smile

"Ramen is the food of the gods!"- Naruto

Naruto walked... Well, he wouldn't say it was walking. He sprinted from rooftop to rooftop with the strength of his legs, and his chakra giving him more speed. This had been his new routine ever since he got here, the wind hitting his face at speeds ANBU nor Ninjas could ever see him at. It gave him time to also look around Konoha properly. That would sound weird when he would say it out load but whenever he would spot something interesting or something familiar, he would stop, store it in his mind, and continue on his routine. Then after, he would meditate and go in his mindscape. There he could access that specific image and inspect it more. Whenever he would feel homesick back then, he would pretend to nap and simply look at the image of his family... Of course there would be limitations such as the fact that the image would be stored in his short-term memory and thus, if a day had passed, he couldn't access the image anymore due to it not being in his mind.

As he ran from rooftop to rooftop, Naruto stop at an old abandoned shock just near the walls of Konoha and frowned. He knew what lied inside, but he didn't want to disturb it. Yet. It wasn't time yet.

"Naruto, I feel a presence behind you" Kurama said to him

"What are you doing here?" A boy said behind him.

Naruto, his ninja instincts being a 30+ year old hokage with the speed and flexibility of his 12 year old body, jumped away, did a backflip in the air, threw some shurikens and took out his kunai, all with just a few seconds. Naruto watched as the boy who spoke behind him instinctively jumped as well, blocked the shuriken with his tanto and landed with a sort of eerily calm and yet familiar something. The boy was pale, looked like Sasuke a bit, wore a black and gray jacket with Red Straps on his shoulders and carried a tipless tanto and a large scroll behind his back.

"What are YOU doing out so far out from the village center?" Naruto asked him before something finally clicked in his head.

"I saw you while I was gonna train somewhere nearby. I'm Sai" The boy said before squinting at Naruto before smiling with a big yet obviously fake smile.

"It seems to me, your name would be...Orange dick" Sai said as Naruto looked at him, his mouth agape

Sasuke looked down at the marketplace, watching people pass each other with a mask on his face. There was no other meaning to the mask, yet it put him at ease to not be recognized by anyone who saw him.

He felt the wind shift a little and looked beside him, already knowing who it was

"Kakashi" Sasuke said as the silver haired ninja continued reading his porn without any difference "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing important" Kakashi said without a pause. Sasuke was used to Kakashi's behavior and returned looking at the people at the marketplace.

"Seems like you're looking for something" Kakashi asked in a nonchalant manner. A tone of a laid-back person and a hidden mesage 'I couldn't care less' plus 'You better tell me everything'.

"Not really." Sasuke answered back. Kakashi raised his eyebrow over his book but returned back like nothing happened

"Well, seems like you are." Kakashi said as a matter of fact. Sasuke 'tch'ed. Nevertheless ignored Kakashi and continued what he was doing.

After a few minutes of silence of Kakashi and Sasuke, Kakashi brought down his book and looked at the marketplace himself.

"This is oddly ...boring." Kakashi said in surprise. Sasuke just ignored Kakashi, in an attempt to block him out.

Sasuke then finally saw his target, and moved from rooftop to rooftop in an effort to get on top of it. Kakashi watched, surprised at the sudden movement, but stood ready.