Important Long Update for my Wattpad Readers

Hey, hey hey! I know that this might be ruining like the immersion of the story but I just really wanted to say a quick word! Forgive me if I run off my mouth but I really have to say it.

First off, for this past few weeks TS:LR has been gaining a lot of traction on this website, netting up about 1k readers and 33 comments in just these past few weeks alone! Thank you so much for supporting this story! I don't know if you guys know but I mainly post my fanfiction over at fanfiction.net( Which is a great website for Naruto Fanfics if I do say so myself ) and so I never thought I would get this much attention in another website where it's filled with Love stories and other...stuff. You guys know what I mean. So, reaching this milestone in this website and seeing positive remarks really made my heart skip a beat.

Second off, sorry for the slow update as of lately. I'd already posted the latest chapter which was "The Man behind the White Mask" probably about last month ago back in fanfiction.net but only updated it here in Wattpad just recently. I was apprehensive because I really thought this would be buried underneath all the fanfictions circulation in this website.  But due to the support, I've made my mind up to always update here and in fanfiction.net at the same time.

What does that mean exactly? That means I'll be posting the latest chapter here at the same time I'll be posting it in the other website.

Third, I'm currently under a hiatus for writing fanfiction. That might've come off as scary but really it's because I'm dealing with a personal project I've been doing, which is...reveals

A Web Novel!

Yes! I'm really excited on how it will turn out but before you apprehend me and saying I suck at writing....Well, you're not entirely wrong.

When I first wrote this story back in August 2019 or so, I had no experience in writing anything that long term and my first public story to boot so I might've been a bit...bad.

As the months go on however, I've always constantly strive to better myself in writing and learning from greats by reading and comparing from amazing Novels and Light Novels. When did I start that? Well, when I started doing quotes before chapters of course. That's why there's a visible upgrade in quality, and I pride myself in giving out new chapters with better quality.

Back on the Web Novel. When I had the ideas for it, I doubted myself for a while because I really had no experience and I was afraid that it would just be buried from all the better novels that was already out there. Then, I had a dream. A dream of publication. A dream of making it big. A dream of a Light Novel.

That was a big goal. In all my research, there were no good Light Novels out there that came from a foreign author except...!

No Game No Life, made by a Brazilian Author.

That gave me hope that there was still a chance. So I took it, and now here I am.

Why am I talking about this, you ask? Simple, I'm here to ask for support as well as recruit.

I would be so so so thankful if you would just glimpse at my work and maybe share it or something. Anything would help! Also, Patreon. I know that you guys know me as a Fanfiction writer but if you do read the Web Novel and liked it, consider helping me out in Patreon. Check out my profile.

Recruitment. This is an interesting concept that I'm doubting would be effective but I'm really striving to be the best. That being said, I'm scared. Of losing quality. Of not being the best. What do I mean by that? This fanfiction has been my child project ever since last year. I'm not gonna just go and forget it, so I'm looking for someone to help. If you're interested... PM me, or email me at mushtroqua@gmail.com.

Anyways, that's all I could say at the moment, thank you for taking the time to read this.

LIFELINE( Web novel ): https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/33846/lifeline

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3348061/1/LIFELINE