Memories

"Kit... So we meet at last, at this time at least."

A kid with an orange jumpsuit and blond hair with whisker-like birthmarks, Naruto stared at awe and horror at the figure in front of him. He was also confused at where he was and how did went from the training ground to this place

'Sakura-chan, Sasuke and Kakashi sensei!' he remembered in horror. That's right, they were in pain! He needs to get back. But he also remembered the fox in front of him and he then remembered the discussions that he managed to listen back at the academy with Iruka-sensei. He connected two and two and realized what was front in him.

The Kyuubi was in front of him

"W-w-why are you here? I-I-I T-Thought the Yondaime killed you!" Naruto said at the giant fox in front of him

The fox stared at him with its giant red slit eyes. Then he did what he thought he wouldn't see. Ever.

The fox laughed.

Naruto only tried to keep his composure and prevent from breaking down at the towering fox in front of him. Truthfully he was more scared with what's happening with his team but he was also scared with his life.

"I have forgotten that this trip would not restart your memories without my help. You were weak when you were a mere child so I should have expect less"

Naruto only stared with confusion and horror. Confusion with whats the fox said to him and horror because, who in kami's mind would not be scared at what's in front of him!?

"I should explain before I return your memories." Kurama said to the boy in front of him. It has been years seeing his partner being scared at him and so he wanted to amuse himself at his current situation. "I am the kyuubi no kitsune. And YOU are my jiinchuriki."

Naruto then remembered when he stole the Scroll of sealing and what Mizuki-sensei said to him

"You should Naruto why Iruka and the villagers hate you!" Mizuki said in a insane grin

"Mizuki, no don't!"

"H-huh?! What? Why!?" Naruto said staring at the insane man in the tree

"Years ago, a monster attacked Konoha. A lot of people died. But it was sealed into a newborn baby. And that baby was you! You are the human form of the kyuubi!"

Naruto, his expression changed from horror to anger at realizing that the fox in front of him caused all of his sadness. All of the hate was because of it. Because of it. Because this thing! Was sealed with him!

"YOU! You're the reason people hate me!"

"And here we go again." Kurama said in an amused tone

"BECAUSE OF YOU! People hated me! I only wanted a life but YOU prevented that!"

Naruto was shaking with anger. He was genuinely pissed at the fox in front of him. He was the reason his teachers tried to fail him. Why the children didn't play with him. Then he remembers how powerful was the kyuubi.

"If you're staying with me then grant me your chakra and let me use it! Pay your rent!" Naruto says to the fox

"Well, I was gonna do that even if you haven't gotten angry. Gaki, you're destiny is beyond your understanding. You need my chakra to understand what's happening right now" Kurama said to the child in front of him. His amusement was now full and now he needs to be serious.

"W-what? J-just like that?! What's the catch?!" Naruto said to the fox. He was unsure why the fox would just give him it's chakra

"You'll feel pain. Just for a short while but that's gonna be just for your memories and chakra levels to return"

"Wait, what do you mea-" Naruto said before bing cut off with intense pain that he was familiar with. The pain he felt at the training ground. He crumpled down at the ground in pain and clenched his stomach and grasped his head. He was feeling a lot of pain that he was sure that he was unfamiliar with. It was, in short, torture

"AAAHHH, IT HURTS! STOPP IT" Naruto said while tears rolls in his eyes with pain

"..."

Then just like a tsunami, a lot of information rolls on Naruto. The chūnin exams, Sasuke's betrayal and eventual return, The training trip with Jiraiya, Tsunade, The fourth shinobi war, and him being hokage. He feels his chakra being expanded and filled up as he remembers everything. Then the pain stops

"K-Kurama, what the hell is happening here?" In a flash, something happened. His mindscape became brighter and the child standing in front of the fox became a blond man wearing the hokage robes over an orange shirt and black pants. Nanadaime Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki was back.

"Nanadaime Hokage, It is always a pleasure to meet you" Kurama said dryly, as he wore a fox grin going from ear to ear.

"N-No jokes, please. I remember we were fighting the invaders then... one of them stabbed me in the back, I think and I... Died. Oh please tell me this is heaven-dattebayo!"

"That'll probably be better, but we're not" Kurama said grimly. Honestly, it was probably better to be dead than dealing with the headaches that's happening

"Then where the hell are we?! I only remember seeing Kakashi-sensei, Sakura and Sasuke in pain but that must be genjutsu! That didn't happen!"

"Kit, it's real. I'll explain more in detail but ..." Kurama sighed. This was a headache rivaling the power of the bijuudama's power alright.

"Somehow someone managed to reverse time and put you back to the past"