Realization and Discussion

"That's not possible" Naruto said to the fox. That was the only answer that was in his mind. There was no jutsu that could change time. Nor was there a power that could change something so major... is there?

"I'll tell you once you tell the poor souls of your team is alright and wrapping their head with the things happening, kit"Kurama said

When Naruto heared this and remember the scene before he was pulled into the mindscape panicked and remembered how they rolled with pain. Right now he needs to check up with them. He went out of his mind scape and looked at his surroundings. He was back at the old konoha he grew up with. But that wasn't important. He needed to look at the condition of his team mates.

He looked at the first body he saw which was Sasuke. He wasn't writhing in pain anymore and was knocked unconscious. He ran to him and looked at his condition. He was, of course alive but was worried with how they suffered the same pain as he and be okay without the kyuubi's chakra. Then he notices Sasuke wake up with his eternal mangekyo sharingan and rinnengan... Wait..what? Sasuke didn't have the sharingan when they we're kids!

"N-Naruto" Sasuke said tired from the pain. "What the hell is happening here? Where are we?"

"Oh you got've been kidding me-dattebayo!" Said the Uzumaki. This day is getting more weirder, and confusing by the minute!

Sasuke stood up and looked around. Then he looked at himself. He was wearing a blue shirt reminiscent of the shirt he wore when he was a kid, shorts and shinobi sandals. He wore a cloth protecting both of his hands and he-. Wait, hands?

Sasuke blinked and looked at both of his hands, left and right, and tried to check if it was an illusion or a henge. He confirmed by looking at the skin color. It was real. He had both hands. He looked around and saw he was in the training grounds then he notices two bodys. Kakashi and Sakura. But he notices a weird image. They were young. They looked like what they were when Team 7 was still a genin team.

"Naruto. What the hell is happening here?!" Sasuke ask the Uzumaki in confusion and shock

"I don't know! Before that help me with Kakashi-sensei and Sakura!"

Sasuke stopped his thoughts and ran over to his wife and checked her condition. Naruto did the same with Kakashi. Coincidentally, both of them stirred up from their slumber. Naruto let out a sigh of relief.

"Naruto, what's happening here? " Kakashi asked his student. " If I remember this is where Team 7's last training ground. Now if we were on a nostalgia trip, I would appreciate that why we are here but since considering what happened, why are we here?"

"Kakashi-sensei, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what's happening so let me think." Naruto replied. In truth he was still doubting if this was a trick or the truth

"Why do we look so... young?" Sakura asked. She was also confused especially the part they were young again.

Naruto then feels Kurama's desire to take over his body and so he let him take over

"Alright, I'll explain what's happening"Kurama said with Naruto's body. The three flinched as they remember the habit of the kyuubi of appearing out of nowhere.

"Simply put, someone managed to reverse time itself. Andyouare it's intended passengers"

"A-A time jutsu? Impossible! " Saukra replies. "Plus, imagine the chakra needed for that!"

"Because it isn't simply a jutsu... This whole thing stinks of the old's man chakra"said Kurama before he looked at the sky and thinked