017.

017. why is rachel so nice like fuck off

BARBIE WAS having a really fucking hard time hating rachel elizabeth fucking dare. she was too nice, too cool and too fucking amazing. this girl could paint with her toes, got the a ride without paying money and still wasn't that creeped out (well on the outside) by the bunch of weird things she'd so far. in barbie's opinion, she was a cool person. and she hated that so much. she didn't even know exactly why she hated rachel so much in the beginning, but like hades was she actually going to admit she didn't.

"so," spoke rachel in a slight upbeat tone as they walked, "i love your hair."

"bitc- wait what?" barbie spoke, looking weirdly at rachel. had this mortal girl just complimented her hair? what was this? preschool? "thanks... i guess? your's is nice too ?"

"thanks," she grinned, "i haven't met a lot of redheads. it's cool."

"yeah," mumbled barbie, unsure if rachel had a secret motive behind what she was saying, "cool... so you're an artist?"

"sort of," shrugged rachel, "i'm more of a person who just draws for fun. what about you? who's your dad again?"

"my dad's a fucking asshole," barbie spoke in a flat tone, "some dick who ignored me for half of my life and didn't give two shits that i did. he's probably off with his husband or... is it boyfriend? i-i don't care."

"oh," mumbled rachel. there was silence for a few moments, and barbie wondered if this was the end of their awkward conversation. her hopes crashed as rachel spoke, "so it's your mom that's a greek deity then, right? are you like athena or something?"

"i'm actually a daughter of aphrodite," shrugged barbie, snapping her fingers as whisps of pink mist danced across them, "it explains the pink. that and perhaps my love for historical fashion."

and after she said that? she was a goner. rachel spoke animatedly about fashion and how sketching pieces of clothing and textiles was a work of art by itself. she spoke animatedly about colour blocking and everything barbie loved so dealry about fashion. and it infuriated her so much. why was rachel elizabeth dare so nice?

welcome back to another riveting episode of your favourite show, episode thirty-one of percy jackson does something stupid, what's new? in this episode, our stupidly attractive but fucking dumb lead (that's percy !) decides to go into a room full of monsters all by himself. winner! score! academy winning! oscar worthy!

"water boy this is the dumbest idea you've had so far," hissed barbie in panic, "and you've fucking blown yourself up and gotten yourself marooned!"

"you're not going to let that one go, are you?" sighed percy, looking like he was trying to explain exactly why his dumb views were 'justafied'.

"you say this so fucking casually percy-"

"alright enough lovers quarrel!" interrupted annabeth. percy and barbie continued to look at each other, a heated gaze on both their faces. their friends watched, not sure if they were going to suddenly make out aggressively or hit each other.

annabeth took a deep breath in and sighed before adding, "but seriously percy, are you dumb-?"

"i told you!" hissed barbie, waving her hands around before they landed on her hips, "at least let me go with you if you're going to risk your life again! i can use the mist and-"

"no," he said simply before adding, "you've used too much mist today. nectar or not, you don't want to use too much. you might d-"

"well then it'll be fucking even!" she hissed, "i thought you died, i'll actually di-"