BONUS CHAPTER 001.

BONUS CHAPTER 001. my babysitters are demigods

NOTE: this is before the lost hero
(aka book two) but after the epilogue.
without further ado... enjoy !! <3

BARBIE AND val never argued a lot. and if they did, it was either a short argument they forgot about quickly or it was a long argument that had no meaning behind it at all and ended with both of them laughing. for the sake of the stupidity that happens next, let's just say that it was the last option. because even their cabin mates had no idea exactly what was going on.

"oh c'mon val- i just need to use the globe once," begged barbie, "mom won't mind-"

"you literally used it last week," he argued.

"yes and it was very important!" she argued with a pout on her lips.

"it was to randomly surprise percy at his school," val spoke, an eyebrow raised as her siblings all turned to them, watching them closely. drew even had the nerve of smirking at them as if it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen in her life.

"as i said!" she spoke, "it was very important!"

"you're pathetic," he spoke, rolling his eyes.

"and you're annoying!"

"what are you, a girl scout?" he snapped.

she snorted, covering her mouth with her hand as she stared at val. she snickered under her breath, and saw val's angry face morph into one that was trying to stop smiling. after a few moments of barbie snickering, it turned into laughter, and she noticed val try his best not to start laughing. but after a few moments, val let out a loud laugh and within just seconds, the whole cabin was left in a pile of giggles.

it took barbie a few moments, but eventually, she calmed down and cleared her throat,t rying to stop herself from laughing again as she said, "val's in charge whilst i'm gone, stay out of trouble you twerps!"

"yes cabin councillor!" chimed some of her siblings in a teasing manner.

she rolled her eyes, ruffling one of her younger siblings hair before she hugged val and snatched the snow globe off of him, "thanks, little brother."

"you're so fucking annoying," he grumbled, a pout on his lips.

"you spend too much time with annabeth," she laughed, "you sound so much like her now."

"well she is my girlfriend, isn't she?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her, a goofy grin stretched on his face.

"don't remind me," she shuddered, "it's bad enough that i have to listen to your weird flirting and shit. please let's-"

"we get it!" yelled drew, cupping her hands around her mouth as she yelled from the front of the cabin, "you guys are in a happy relationship with your significant others! move on!"

some of her siblings laughed, and barbie watched drew scoff, flicking some of her hair behind her shoulder as she walked out the door, yelling the words, "i'm going!"

"you should probably head out," val spoke, rushing slightly as he tried to follow the rest of her siblings out the door, "stay safe and remember-! use the specific location- address and all!"

"i think i remember my boyfriend's address!" she yelled back, grinning as the cabin door shut. she scrambled to the mirror in seconds. she'd only been to percy's school once. and to be honest, she was very nervous the first time. when she'd arrived, she'd seen percy in all his glory with a few friends, and when he saw her. he kind of lost it. he ran up to her and just hugged her tightly, as she laughed, trying to tell him not to break the snow globe. his friends were real nice, and barbie guessed they were all mortals.