10

Meredith's pov:
The moment I see the house I called my home for a really long time, I feel myself getting nervous. Should I of called to tell them that I was coming along with my mates to visit? But I wanted it to be a surprise!! It's to late now to second guess it anyway. We all climb the last few steps to the house door that gets pulled open the second I wanted to knock.
„Meredith!" Carlisle whispers out with tears in his eyes. He crushes me into a tight hug. The slight sting in my eyes lets me know that i, just like my brother have tears in my eyes.
„I missed you so much!" I mumble while still holding onto him.
„Missed you too!" he says back before pulling away with an honest smile on his lips.
„It's nice to meet you guys officially as my sisters mate. I hope you had a good journey?" Carlisle says to my surprised looking mates. They quickly recover though, smiling right back at him with a Yeah we had as their answers.
„I do hope you all are going to stay with us for some time?!" Carlisle asks hopeful into our small group.
„We do. Our masters were kind enough to allow us to stay for ten to fourteen days since they want Meredith happy." Demetri answers with a pleasant smile on his face. He looks way younger that way.
„Master Marcus also asks us to please give you his regards and greetings." Demetri adds with a nod. Carlisle's face lights up right away at hearing that news.
„Thank you. I will make sure to call him throughout the day, it's far to long since I have talked with him. Anyway, come on in!" he says and waves us into the bright and homey house. Knowing the way, I quickly follow up the steps to come into the living room where esme was playing with little renesmee.
„Auntie!" she happily shouts out and runs full force towards me. I pick her up, twirling us around and hugging her tightly into my chest.
„You are so much more bigger pumpkin!" I tell her and kiss her face a few times making her giggle and squeal out in delight. The little cutie softly lays her hand on my cheek and shows me everything that had happened ever since I left for my journey around the world.
„Looks like you had tons of fun pumpkin. And I really have missed you to, don't worry!" I answer her since the last scene I see is her sitting in her bed tired and sad since she thinks she will never see me again and that I don't miss her. At hearing that a wide smile appears on her face yet again.
„Do you want to meet my mates pumpkin? I promise they are really nice and won't hurt you. Ok?" i ask the little toddler that holds out her pinky towards me. Giggling at her I quickly intertwine my pinky with hers, sealing the promise that they won't hurt her.
„See the pretty girl there?" i ask waiting for renesmees nod before going on.
„That's Jane! She is really nice." I tell her making the little girl point towards her, indicating that she wants to be held by Jane. She looks shocked at first, but than a huge smile splits her face and she carefully takes the toddler out of my hands to not hurt her.
„It's really nice to meet you little one! Your auntie has told us so much about you!" Jane softly tells her. Renesmee lays one of her small hands on janes cheek and than looks at her in question.
„That's true little one, back than we weren't so sure about you. But don't worry, we all love to get to know you now!" Jane answers her honestly. Guess my pumpkin wanted to know if they weren't trying to kill her a year prior.
„That Here is my twin brother. His name is alec. That huge looking one is Felix and the last one is Demetri." Jane introduces the little girl to the rest of my mates with a bright smile on her lips. Renesmee once again lays her hand on Demetris cheek who quickly nods enthusiastically.
„Yes little one, we all are your aunties mates." he answers the confused girl. Giggling at them doting around her already. It makes me happy that they seem to really try to get along with my family.
„It's so nice to see you again!" esme says and pulls me into a motherly hug like she always seems to do. Hugging her back, my chest slowly stops with the throbbing now that i finally am able to see my family again.
„The others are still in school, but if you want to I could write time. I am sure they would come right away if I tell them that you are here to visit us. They all have missed you a lot, just like we did!" Carlisle says, pulling me yet in another tight hug. I smile at him but shake my head none the less.
„Let them stay! It would look suspiciously if they just leave the school and I am going to be here for long enough to spend time with them after school. Thanks though, and I have missed you all as well." I answer him, cuddling into him yet again before pulling my attention back to where my mates are now introducing themselves to esme. Renesmee now clinging tightly onto Felix who tickles her from time to time to get her to giggle ever so often.
„Seems like you have found yourself a few more friends didn't you?" Carlisle asks the little girl with a chuckle. To all our surprise the little girl nods quickly before kissing all of my mates cheeks as if she is approving of them. The awed looks on all of my mates faces says it all. They would of never thought that they would get accepted by my family, especially not that quickly.
„Let's take a seat in the living room. You all must be tired from the long journey!" esme says with a soft smile just like Carlisle. My heart is swelling in happiness at the fact that my brother and his mate have accepted them as well as the little girl that is currently playing with Alec's long hair. Instead of getting annoyed by it he seems to even enjoy it if his wide smile is anything to go by. Since I am completely distracted from the loving few in front of me, I feel a bit to late that two strong hands pick me up before sitting me on Demetris lap.
„Sorry If i scared you princess, but there is no other space on the couch." he tells me with a smile before kissing my lips softly. I only shrug my shoulders, not caring in the least that i have to sit on his lap. Feeling esmes and Carlisle's eyes on me, I look up towards them. To my relief they look really happy and pleased about their antics with me. The rest of the morning was spend with talks about everything that had happened in the last two months and lots of chuckles and giggles. Yeah, that is exactly what I had hoped for! For my family and my mates to get along greatly. Smiling at everyone, that is just like it should of been since day one! I never felt this happy nor complete ever.