12

Meredith's pov:
With the little pumpkin in my arms I walk back to the living room where everyone is already waiting for us.
„What?" i ask since everyone looks at us.
„Nothing love. You look just really happy with the little one in your arms." alec says with a soft smile.
„why shouldn't I? I am with my mates and my family. Nothing better than that." I say and sat myself on a brightly smiling felix. Renesmee squeals happily at seeing alec right next to her again. She definitely has taken a huge liking towards him.
„She wants to play for you when she finishes her muffin." Edward says with a proud smile.
„What is the little one playing?" alec asks him interested and happy that she obviously likes him enough to do so.
„The Piano. She loves playing." he answers him with a chuckle. The moment she has finished her beloved muffin she takes alecs hand and pulls him softly towards the huge piano a bit to the side from the couches. Alec softly lifts her on the bench and then sits down next to her. Renesmee looks towards his father, as if she is asking for permission to play. And of course Edward nods approvingly towards her. Her small fingers quickly fly over the piano, playing one of her favorite songs Clair de lune. Everyone watches her proudly while my mates look completely impressed at the small girl.
„Wow!" alec whispers with wide eyes.
„You are an absolute Natural! That was perfect! Thank you for playing for us little one!" he says and hugs her softly. To the surprise of her parents, she climbs onto alecs lap and shows him how to play another song. The whole room watches them intensely with smiles and small chuckles every time alec pushes the wrong keys making Renesmee shaking her head cutely.
„So how long are you going to stay here?" emmet asks me with curiosity.
„Well depending on if you will allow it, ten to fourteen days." I answer him with an innocent smile. His joyous laugh fills the room and I get once again pulled into my teddy bears chest.
„That is absolutely amazing!!!" he nearly screams while squeezing me tightly.
„Carlisle you can write us an excuse for school right? I don't want to miss a second with my Lima bean!" he asks Carlisle with a pout and pleading eyes. Giggling at him, even my mates chuckle at him.
„I guess so. You guys are all good students so I may be able to talk them into letting you stay home. It's not every time a family member visits us!" he says already pulling out his phone to call the headmaster right away.
„So tell me everything! How is Italy? Any trouble with someone?" emmet wants to know after sitting me back on Felix's lap and himself next to him.
„Italy is pretty great to be honest. Everyone is nice and welcoming. Some more than others but I guess that is pretty normal." I say with a small shrug.
„Who isn't welcoming baby?" felix wants to know with only slightly contained anger. Quickly kissing his cheek to calm him a little.
„Doesn't matter babe, not everyone likes me but that is completely normal. Anyway, Marcus aro and caius are really lovely. They have a really huge library! It's like really huge with tons and tons of old and new books! And the best is that I can go there whenever I like to!" I inform emmet with pure excitement. Even going as far as slightly jumping on felix lap from my contained happiness.
„That sounds like your biggest wish come true." emmet softly says. Making me nod along with him.
„Well, our love is allowed everywhere. Even to places no one else is allowed to go to, not even we are! She is our masters favorite." alec proudly tells everyone while carrying little Renesmee back over towards us.
„That's Good to hear. The more she gets liked the better she is going to be protected." Carlisle the ever older protective brother says relieved. Rolling my eyes at him with a giggle.
„Still I would like to come back to the topic of who isn't welcoming back at home." Demetri says with the nod of my other three mates.
„It's not so bad. So please calm down." I mumble a bit uneasy since they have started to growl lowly. Hoping for a little help from my family, but jasper and emmet look about ready to throw a fit themselves. Sighing softly.
„Not Here. I don't want you to frighten my pumpkin." I mumble out since the little girl looks on confused, a small frown slowly appearing on her normally happy face.
„You are right. Let's get upstairs to your room." jasper says and leads everyone upstairs. Since I still was in felix lap, he simply carries me after them.
„So, now who isn't welcoming and nice to you sweetheart?" Jane asks me and I know for a fact she is already running everyone through her beautiful head before realization overcomes her.
„Natalia and Georg. Am i right?" she ask me with pure anger. Quickly hugging myself tightly into her, not wanting her to run off like she would do without thinking about it.
„I guess they are jealous that you guys are my mates and also that the three kings have taken a liking towards me as well when they are pretty much ignoring them." I mumble afraid of looking at them. A finger slowly lifts my head back up, so I have no other option but to look right into Demetris loving but slightly hurt eyes.
„So it's them? Why haven't you said anything? We would of dealt with it right away princess!" he says with a worried frown. Pouting a little at my stupidity for not telling them.
„I thought I can deal with it on my own, but it only got worse so I just try to not run into them." I answer with self loath for handling this situation so falsh. I just didn't wanted to come off as weak! If I really would of liked they would be dead already by now, but I can't just kill someone within my new coven. That would only bring trouble towards me as well as my mates.
„We should of known that they are going to make trouble. I am really sorry we weren't there for you love!" alec softly tells me, caressing my cheek in apology.
„Should Of told you right away. I am sorry!" I whimper out sad that I haven't told them. If I would of done so they wouldn't be so worried now.
„Don't worry we are going to deal with them when we get back. But for now, let us enjoy the time with your family. Does that sound alright sweetheart?" Jane asks me softly. Quickly nodding my head before I get cuddled from all around me. Purring at being surrounded by all of my mates. Hearing the door softly shut, obviously my two brothers have left me and my mates alone to be in a more privat setting.