17

Eleanor's p.o.v

*September- two months later*

"Quiet on set." The background chatter ceased at the sound of Joe Russo's voice, and the actors began filming their scene. This was one of the few scenes that I was not in, so I was basking in the serenity of being able to sit in my seat and text with Chris.

Shooting for the Diamondback movie had begun about a week ago, and I felt like I hadn't had a moment of peace ever since. The one plus side to all of this madness was that Chris and I were spending much more time together. Not only did he visit me on set nearly everyday, mostly for lunch, but he'd offered his house to me since it was closer to the studio I was filming in, and I'd graciously accepted.

I was getting ready to tell Chris where our first destination shoot was going to be since I figured he'd want to come with me, when I heard my name being called.

"Eleanor! Where's Eleanor? We need her on set." With a sigh, I put my conversation with Chris on hold and walked over to where I'd heard the voice coming from.

"Present." The stagehand, whose name I learned was Tiffany, gave me a bright smile and told me what I needed to do for this scene.

So far the filming had been going pretty well I thought, and I was having quite a bit of fun doing it, but I could tell by the end of this I was going to be exhausted. Chris said that I would probably get a couple days of rest after our first destination shoot, which we were leaving for in two days, and I had a feeling I'd be sleeping a lot during that time.

The day dragged on just like the past week and a half had, getting as many scenes as we can filmed, most of the time having to do them over and over again to get them right. If I had to choose I'd say my favorite parts of the day are when we get to work with stunt coordinators, or even better when we get to do the stunts. So far I hadn't come across one that I couldn't do, and the crew was loving that because it's just so much easier to shoot those scenes when it's the actual person.

At around six, they sent us home for the night telling us to sleep well since we'd be back bright and early tomorrow to get in a few more shots before we left for the destination shoot. I was practically buzzing with excitement as I left the building, waving to my coworkers as I went, and had to refrain from sprinting through the door when my Uber dropped me off at Chris' house.

The smell of food hit me the moment I walked in, and I assumed that Chris had ordered in for us. Imagine my shock when I walked into the kitchen to see him actually cooking. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder so he didn't feel like he had to turn away from his masterpiece.

"What's cooking?"

"Just Alfredo, nothing fancy, all of it from a can." He smiled over his shoulder at me then quickly turned back to his task.

"It smells great, and I'm glad past experiences haven't scared you away from the kitchen." I lifted myself onto the counter next to him, swinging my legs back and forth while I watched him. "I have some really exciting news that I think you'll want to hear."

"Oh yeah? What's up?" I bit my lip to keep from smiling, and put my hand on his shoulder so he'd look at me.

"I found out where my first destination shoot is today." His face broke into a grin and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"That's great doll! It looks like it's got you pretty excited." I nodded vigorously, getting ready to tell him my favorite part.

"I am really excited, mainly because we'll be filming in Boston." It took a moment for what I said to sink in, but when it did he did not react how I expected him to. Instead of being excited like I was that I'd get to see his hometown, he looked very serious. "Jellybean, what's wrong? I thought you'd be excited, and that you'd want to come with me so you could give me the Boston native tour. If you don't though that's fine, I won't be disappointed."