Epilogue

*November 2015*

"Alright Chris, we've talked about all the work stuff, let's get to the things everyone actually wants to hear about. How's Eleanor doing? Your wife." Ellen asked, her bright blue eyes concerned.

"She's doing really well, thank god, she's almost completely recovered, and I think a lot of the credit goes to my son. He gave her a reason to pull through." The audience cheered and Ellen smiled.

"That's great, I'm so glad to hear that. Speaking of your son, you just recently posted a picture of the little cutie on your Twitter, can we pull that up?

 Speaking of your son, you just recently posted a picture of the little cutie on your Twitter, can we pull that up?

"Yep, there we go. He's absolutely adorable, don't you guys agree?" The crowd cheered even louder at this. "What's his name?"

"Ezekiel Robert."

"That's a great name, how has it been? Parenting, I mean. I know you've said before that you wanted kids, but wanting kids and having a kid are two very different things." I chuckled, nodding my head.

"It is, it definitely is, but I couldn't have asked for a better baby. He's very well behaved, only crying when he's hungry or sleepy, he sleeps soundly only waking up for a bottle every four hours or so. My coworkers have actually been a little jealous of our easy going boy, he's perfect." I smiled fondly at the thought of my baby boy, my little angel.

"Well, I just want to say congratulations on your little boy, and thanks for coming on the show."

"Thank you, it was my pleasure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuteness overload!

Chris Evans and his wife brought their nine month old son to the Captain America: Civil War premier, and I'm pretty sure everybody swooned at his cuteness. The very independent little boy wanted nothing more than to hold daddy's hand and toddle around. When we asked Mr. Evans if this was normal behavior or if he was just showing off, he replied with: "Oh, he walks everywhere! He was pulling himself up on things like two months before the doctor said he was expected to, and has been walking for the past couple weeks. Between you and me I think he does it to impress the ladies, all of the girls in daycare were very impressed with his ability to walk a few steps without falling." How cute is that!? Little Ezekiel Robert also seems to have his Dad's cool aura figured out already, looking very stylish in his khakis, T-shirt, and beanie. Good job Evanses, he's adorable!

 Good job Evanses, he's adorable!