19

Eleanor's p.o.v

I was awoken by the warm sunlight streaming in through the gap in the curtains, Chris' arms wrapped tightly around me, our naked bodies twined together. A smile came to my face when the previous nights endeavors played in my head, the sudden urge to recreate them strong. With a newfound horniness, I turned to look at Chris, and reached my hand up to caress his face.

The way the light hit his face made him look like an angel, each of his sharp features highlighted as if it were painting perfection. I felt him begin to stir the longer I looked at him, a slight groan passing his lips.

"Morning gorgeous." The sound of his raspy morning voice was one of the sexiest sounds I'd ever heard, and before I could stop myself, my lips were attached to his in a very needy way.

Chris returned with just as much fervency, using his weight to flip me onto my back so he was hovering over me. He left a trail of open mouthed kisses down my chest, sucking slightly on the side of each breast, before continuing even lower. The covers moved with him slowly exposing more and more of my bare body as anticipation pooled in my stomach.

I could hear my breathing speed up when he dragged his lips up and down my inner thigh, so close to the area that needed his attention the most. His hot breath blowing on my aching core sent shockwaves through my body, making me shiver in delight. Just as he was lifting my leg onto his shoulder to get a better angle, the shrill ring of my phone ruined the mood.

I reached towards my phone, wondering briefly why Chris wasn't moving, and answered it, my voice breathless and irritated.

"Hello?"

"Eleanor? Hey! How are you? I hope you're doing well, I just called to tell you that filming got moved up, so if you could be here in the next hour that would be great." I started to say I'd be there when Chris got a wild hair and licked a stripe up my awaiting arousal. The move was so unexpected that I was unable to withhold the strangled moan that fell from my mouth. "Are you okay?"

"F-fine, I'll be there, b-but I go-ot to go. Bye." I quickly hung up the phone glaring at Chris' smug face. "I can't believe you did that! Do you know how embarrassing that was!?"

"Hm, how about I not only make it up to you, but I make you forget it ever happened." As he spoke his face got closer and closer to its destination.

"C-chris I have to be there in an hour..."

"Mhm, and it's only a ten minute drive. I'll have you done in thirty, so that leaves plenty of time for a shower since she won't want you to wash your hair." His hands roamed my body, randomly stopping and massaging areas before continuing their journey. The longer he worked me, the less willpower I had to deny him, and when he looked up at me through his long lashes, blue eyes pleading, all sense was thrown out the window.

"You win."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*1 week later*

"Home sweet home." Chris said as we walked into his house in LA for the first time in nearly two weeks. Boston has been amazing, and the memories I'd made there with Chris were irreplaceable, but I had missed Cali.

"Yes it is, now I just need you to bring me to my apartment." He got very quiet, what I liked to call his 'thinking face' on.

"Do you like it here?"

"In LA? Of course, you know that."

"No, I mean here, as in this house." That was kind of random.

"I mean, I guess. I like my apartment a lot too though. Why?" He seemed to pause for a moment longer, debating whether or not he should ask what he was about to.