23

Eleanor's p.o.v

*New year's eve*

"I can't believe you two got engaged! No, actually, I can believe that, what I can't believe is that you fuckers didn't invite me to the proposal!" I laughed at Seb who was holding my hand and admiring the ring. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes even though he was trying his hardest not to show it.

"Well, you are definitely invited to the engagement party next week, and between you and me I think Chris is going to ask you to be a groomsman. You might've made best man had it not been for that darn brother of his." He smiled a little, probably guessing that I was trying to cheer him up, and gave me a big hug.

"Congratulations Ellie Bell, I'm so happy you two found each other."

"We have you to thank for that pal." Chris wrapped an arm around my waist placing his other hand on Seb's shoulder. "We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you talking to her at that coffee shop, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you."

"It was nothing really, fate would've brought you two together if I hadn't, no doubt in my mind." Chris and Seb hugged, a smile coming to my face at the sight of my two boys.

"I do actually need to steal her for a moment though, we need to make the big announcement now that you told him." Seb grabbed my arm before I could walk away with Chris.

"You specifically told me before you told everyone else?" I gave him a smile and a hug of my own, kissing his cheek as I pulled away.

"Seb, you're family to me even if it's not biological. Of course I wanted you to find out from us before everyone else, I love you Sebby." He looked a little stunned, but nodded anyway.

"I love you too Ellie Bell." With that Chris dragged me towards the front of the room so we could make our announcement. Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beginning of January*

"Scarlett I'm so happy for you!" I squeezed the girl I'd gotten close to over the past few months in a tight hug. "How far along are you?"

"Only like a month, we just found out." She beamed brightly, obviously excited about her growing baby.

"Well, congratulations, that's so exciting!" We hugged one more time before I stepped back to give Chris a chance to hug her.

"Congrats Scar." Scarlett gave us a cheeky smile, patting Chris on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, I have a feeling you'll be next." Chris beamed at the thought, looking at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"After Hemmy that is." They were supposed to welcome their kids anytime now I think, there must be something in the air.

"That's true, it'll be hard to distinguish you now since we can't say single Chris, have a kid and we won't have that distinguishment  either." Chris laughed at her joke, giving me a look that said he was more than okay with that.

"Guess you'll just have to learn our last names then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mid-January*

I scrolled through the album on my camera roll, tears streaming down my face the more I slid through it. It hadn't hit me until now, my life being so hectic with the holidays and getting back into filming that my brain hadn't had time to process it. Now that it had though, I'd been crying for nearly an hour.

"Hey doll, I'm home!" I tried to clear my tears before Chris came into the room, but didn't succeed, resulting in the smile he was wearing falling from his face. "Hey, babygirl, what's wrong? What happened?"